"I'M NOT IN LOVE!" he shouts, "They are just growing on me... that's all."

"Okay okay I am sorry!" April says trying not to laugh. "I know this is a lot for you to take in right now so take all the time you need to process it."

Donnie exhales, "Thank you..."

An obnoxious gasp is then heard from the doorway. Donnie and April immediately look over in fear.

Mikey stood there completely shocked.

"DONNIE HAS A CRUSH ON Y/N?!" he shouts.

"MIKEY!" Donnie yells back angrily with a bright tinted face.

Mikey slides into the room. "Omigosh! That is adorable— you both would be so good together! I wanna be your wingman!!"

"And April O'Neil has dibs on being the wingwoman!" April says proudly.

"NO!" Donnie shouts, "Both of you stop! It isn't like that at all! Omg I shouldn't have even said anything..."

"Aw Donnie, it is nothing to be ashamed about— in fact, this is the perfect job for Dr. Feelings!"

"Okay okay! Just keep it between us alright? I do not need the others getting involved please."

"You have our word!" April says while placing her arm on Mikey's shoulder.

"Yeah! You have not a single thing to worry about! I promise!" Mikey adds with a smile.

Donnie narrows his eyes, "Riiiight..." he says suspiciously, "And that also means no trying to set me up with them either..."

"AW MAN!" Mikey complains as he throws his head back with his hands resting on top of his face.

"I'm telling you now, whatever this is— it's all going to pass. It's like a disease, and I, Donatello, always bounce back with an amazing recovery."

April holds in a laugh, "Let's see how long it takes you to recover then..."

Donnie rolls his eyes, "Save it April— I have no desire to pry into anything romantic! I barely even feel anything in general! No one understands myself more than I do."

"Don, just because you don't feel intense feelings doesn't mean you are completely emotionless... you never know what could happen." April explains, "I'd be careful..."

"Careful? Careful?! Are you hearing yourself right now? I have got everything under control!" Donnie says annoyed.

April grows irritated by Donatello's denial state. She points behind Donnie, "Oh look, here comes (y/n) now!"

"W-What? R-Really?" Donnie stammers out while quickly whipping his head around.

April and Mikey begin to laugh at his reaction. Donnie turns his head back around with a light blush dusted on his cheeks.

"Oh wow, how original." Donnie spits sarcastically, "Super comical indeed, NOT."

"Don't take it personal Donnie, I'm helping you get out of the denial phase!" April justifies.

"THERE IS NO DENIAL PHASE!" Donnie shouts frustrated.

"On a scale of 1-10, how attractive would you say they are?" Mikey asks in an attempt to help April prove her point.

"Zero! Now can you guys get out of my lab? I want to be alone." Donnie says.

"Really? A flat out zero?!" Mikey asks completely ignoring Donnie's request. "What about all their talent? Skills? Humor? Looks? Intellect— I know you have to dig their intellect!"