Chapter 18: not suppose to happen

"Where the hell is Emma!!" Killian screams. This was not suppose to happen.
He wasn't suppose to loose Emma.
Or his mother.
Even his own hand.
What is wrong with this world? His heart beats faster and his hand swipes down his face. Rub off the pain.
"We will find her Brother. Mother too." Liam explains softly.
"Yeah Kill. Don't worry. She will come back." Red smiles softly. Haven't seen those in a while.
Killian rolls his eyes with a groan and hits his head against his pillow. Eyes falling closed, body heavy.
"Don't worry little brother."
---
Carriage rides used to be her favourite. Now it's her least...
Carriage rides are suppose to be calming. Reassuring. Soft melody. Not today...
Today her hands are tied up so tight it hurts. Chains hold her against the wall. The ride is fast, rough and painful. Every time it hits a bump, she bounces up, hitting the hard ground harder.
The carriage comes to a sudden stop, making her fly forward. She groans in pain.
"Princess!!! We have arrived!!" Cora snickers as she opens the carriage door. A guard wraps a piece of fabric around her mouth and drags her out of the ride of hell.
Her eyes focus on the castle in front of her. King George.
This for sure wasn't suppose to happen. This castle was the reason her parents died. The reason she was trapped with Cora. The reason her life turned upside down, however she is still gonna die in this castle right when her life was turning around.
She gets pushed forward and inside the big doors of the kingdom. Stumbling forward, catching herself; she climbs the steps.
Cora chuckles finally and Regina walks in, grinning idiotically. Regina pushes her forward with her magic making Emma fall hard on the ground.
She is so gonna pay for this!!
Wait... The dagger..
---
"Killian!!" Liam yells. His eyes snap open and he sits up.
"Is it Swan?" He says as he tries to sit up. Only to falling on his stump. Ruby helps him up and he mutters bloody hell under his breath.
His brother sighs. So does Ruby.
"Don't worry Kill. August is making you a hand." Liam mutters.
"I'd rather a hook. So I can jab it into the bloody evil wench and her hell of a daughter's heart." Killian snarls. He really would. Highlight of everyone's day. "Get me a bloody hook!!"
"Are you serious?!" They yell at him in sync. And they thought he was joking. Ha! Funny!
"Yes! Get me a bloody hook!!"
Liam nods and Ruby just stares blankly. "Anyways, what were you guys gonna tell me?"
"Oh yeah.. We know where Emma is but mother is nowhere to be found.." Liam sighs. It's like a stab to the gut as someone rubs your back reassuringly. Mother might be dead but I know where my true love is.. Great.
"Where?"
"The castle..." Ruby says voice cracking and heart breaking.
"Let's get her."
"Not so fast Kill! Emma has the dagger."
---
The dagger!! It's in her boot...
She can do this. But guards, Cora and even George. Ugh. She needs backup, if she thinks she can escape this hell.
"King George will be out shortly." Regina snickers and Emma's eyes become daggers. If looks can kill, she would drop dead right here right now. If only. The castle is dark and gloomy. Not alive more broken then anywhere else in the world. Due to her own parents. She guesses she wasn't the only one who were suffering
Her thoughts stop mid thought as George walks down the steps, snicker on his hasty face.
"Welcome Emma! I've been expecting your arrival. But the brothers mother too! That was unexpected!!" He laughs. Her heart stops.
Rebecca too.
Right at that moment the doors across from her fling open! Rebecca thrown down inside.