Chapter 17

He rushes over to the other side of the balcony, Regina laughing after him. He pulls out his sword, swiftly turns around. She just laughs again.
"Now Killian, that's not a very nice way of greeting me!" She chuckles. A fire ball catches in her hands and she pushes it towards him. He gasps for air as he rolls forward, dodging the ball of fire completely.
She looks rather stunned so he swings his sword towards her neck. Regina's hands fly up and the sword stops. She crackles, snatching the sword.
His heart begins to race and in that moment rushes of pain go straight into his left arm.
Everything goes black.
----
Her eyes open wide and her head burns. Sitting up, she rubs her head as she scans the rather dark, cold room.
Dammit.
She groans as she pushed herself off the ground. She is in a brig. Wonderful.
"Get me out!!!" Emma screams as she rattles the bars. She makes as much noise as she possibly can and nothing.
Emma scans her surroundings, looking for anything that she can use to pick the lock.
Pin!!
She pulls out a pin in her hair that holds up some of the loose strands. With a grin on her face, she slides the pin into the lock.
Twisting it around, tongue picking out of the side of her mouth.
Click. The lock unlocks and she pushes the door open.
Emma races out and grabs a sword from the corner. Luckily no guards.
She runs faster and faster down a narrow hall will the only flicker of light coming from candles.
She turns left then right and then right and left. Lost. Again.
"Hey you!!" A voice yells. Foot steps come closer and then the feeling of pointy metal is against the back of her neck.
A sigh escapes her as she lifts her hands up. Turning around slowly, the guard chuckles.
"Cora!! She escaped!!" He grimaced as Cora comes forward, smirk on her face.
"I don't think so Emma!" She spits. "No way you are escaping this!"
Her heart pounds louder as the guard chains her hands together and pushes her down the hall.
Where did we go wrong?
Keeps playing in her head. Over and over again.
---
Liam disarmed eight soldiers and is moving on to find his brother.
All he heard was a scream coming from the balcony, sounding a lot like Killian's so his best chance is to look there.
He runs up to the balcony and finds him laying on the ground out cold.
One hand...
Missing.
He races to his brothers side, ripping a piece of cloth from his tunic and wrapping it around his brothers wrist.
"Don't leave brother." Liam whispers trying to the stop some of his blood.
"Help!!!" Liam screams as he lifts Killian up. A couple of guards help pull him up and they bring him to his room.
They got some doctors to help him but Liam can't stop fighting now.
He slashes multiple men down and finally kills one of the last men that are still alive.
He searches the entire castle for Regina or Emma. No luck.
Killian is really not going to be too happy