Chapter 10: party crashed

Oh no! Oh no! Oh no!
This can't be happening. No no no!
"Get out Regina!!!!" Killian screams and unleashes his sword, Emma stuck to his arm.
"Oh aww my stepdaughter has a protector!!" She smirks and Red steps forward eyes becoming wolf-like. Liam also has his sword pointing at her.
Everyone was brought upstairs or outside by Rebecca.
"One I'm not your stepdaughter!! Two I don't need protecting!!" Emma snaps taking Killian's sword.
"What are you doing Emma?" He mutters looking stunned and confused.
"I'm facing my enemy!!" Emma screams walking in front of everyone. "I'm not scared of you anymore!!"
"Well darling, you should!" She crackles and a fireball floats in her hands.
"Ma-magic?" Emma stutters staring confused.
"Emma!!" Killian screams and she stares eye wide at the fireball coming straight at her. She shuffles to the side swinging the sits towards the fireball. It hits the sword hard and the sword flies across the room. Damn.
She turns around towards Killian who is being lifted in the sky, choking on nothing.
Liam and Red are frozen in space and she has no choice but save them herself!
She sprints towards Regina and pushes her to the side. She falls to the ground and Killian drops hard. Emma puts her heel to her throat and she smirks.
Regina flicks her fingers lightly and Emma flies across the room hitting the wall and then the hard tiles. She winces picking herself off the ground.
She looks over and Killian again is pushed against the wall with a sword to histhroat. Her heart stops, one swipe and he is gone!
Another person in her life she cares about. This this can't no it won't happen!!
Her brow furrows and she glares at the women. She raises her hands and a white light Bursts out of them. Her eyes flutter closed and she has no clue what is happening.
Her hands feel warm and sting lightly then seconds later she falls to the ground.
"Emma?" Killian's voice whispers and she opens her eyes, as he helps her up.
"THIS IS NOT THE END!!!" Regina screams and waves her hands, after a purple cloud appears she is gone.
She looks down at her hands and stares intensively at them.
What was that?!
"Killian!! What happened?!" Emma asks confused.
"I have no clue. One second, I'm pinned against the wall with a sword to my throat then seconds after Regina goes flying towards the door and your hands were shooting white out of them. After it disappears you are on the ground." Killian explains. She stares back at her hands and her heart beats faster.
"Magic!" Rebecca says loudly. The two look over and she is at the top of the staircase.
"Emma, your parents were each other's true love." Rebecca says coming towards them. "And you are the product of true love."
"So?! what does that have to do with any of this?!" Emma yells looking from Killian to Rebecca.
"Emma.. The product of true love has magic. Amazing magic that not many possess but want. You have the power to save many if you know exactly how to use it." Rebecca explains.
Emma glances down at her hands again. She is magical.
"How come I never knew?" Emma whispers.
"Because you never felt something toward another person whether it's deep hatred or deep love. It's a natural extinct to save that person or destroy." Rebecca explains slowly.
"Since Kill was in such danger, I used my magic to save him without knowing it?" Emma clarifies and looks from Killian to Rebecca. She nods and Emma nods back.
"It's a lot to take in but this is how you can protect yourself Emma from Regina and King George." Liam says suddenly. They all look towards him as he helps Red up.
They must have unfroze.
"Why King George?" Killian asks.
"Because Aurora says that King George is off to get her and to protect her from this madness." Liam says.
"And you wouldn't think to tell us?!" Red yells staring at him intensely.
"I was going to after the ball." He says as Red nods.
"We must figure out what's going on. I'll talk to Ariel and Eric, see if they know anything. Emma rest. Magic tends to overpower you at your first try." Rebecca says and Emma nods. "Red, Liam and Killy, try to find as much information as possible. Maybe ask Tink."
"Tink?" Emma asks. Clearly confused. Who are these people?
"Tinker bell. Killian and my friend. She is a fairy, must know something." Liam says.
"I'll take Emma to our room. I'll catch up with you guys later." Red says taking Emma's arm and guiding her to the staircase. They all nod and the next second everyone is gone.
Time to sleep.
Once in her room, she changes into a night dress and takes off her tiara. She climbs into bed and seconds later she is out.