Chapter 11: fight for it

"I'm sorry Kill. I don't know much but I know how to teach Emma. It will help." Tink says. He sighs heavily. It seems better than nothing.
"Alright. Help her control her magic please. Also are you willing to help her defeat them?" Killian asks furrowing his brows.
"Umm... I don't know Kill... I have been rusty lately." She stumbles rubbing her neck.
Tink is a fairy that lost her wings. She was helping a young princess with magic that goes against the laws of fairies. She got caught and the blue fairy (leader of the fairies) took her wings and banished her.
"Please Tink!" He pleads.
"Alright. For you okay! Just please please give me one favour..."
"Aye what is it?"
"Talk to blue. She might be willing to give me back my wings if you talk to her. You are a charmer anyways." She giggles. He frowns.
Blue isn't a fan of him that much but any word from a human about a fairies deeds, it will help.
"Fine."
She claps her hands and bounces.
"Thanks Killy!!" She smiles and then runs off.
Sometimes she can be the most responsible and others she is least.
---
Liam walks along docks searching for one boat that always seen in different places. The Jolly Roger.
Killian loved this ship when he was younger and used to pretend he was the captain of the pirates on this ship. He chuckles to himself at the memory of his younger brother.
Ah found it!
He walks a top the deck and looks for a short man that wears a red hat. He is apparently the captains first mate and seems to be on this ship all year round.
Liam spots him quickly and approaches him.
"Aye!" Liam yells and the man jumps a little stumbling forward. Clumsy lad.
"What are you doing on this ship! The cap'n won't be happy at all!!" He spits.
"I come in peace. All I want is to talk to you." Liam says calmly raising his hands in surrender. He nods. The man walks off the boat and behind a couple of barrels. Liam high on his heels.
"I am Mr. Smee. First mate of the Jolly Roger. And you are?" He says.
"I'm Liam Jones. I'm curious. Have you ever docked in Atoria?"
"Aye." He says nodding his head.
"Has King George been planning an attack on a lass. Name goes by Emma Swan or Emma Nolan?"
"We've heard word of such a name. King George is apparently envious on this lets say 'Princess.' He wants her gone but we haven't heard word on how or more to why... Does that help at all?"
"Yes. Thank you Smee. Here." Liam smiles handing him a small pouch of gold coins. He opens it and his eyes light up.
"Thank you. Thank you!" He says happily then wanders back aboard the magnificent ship.
More information is all he ever needed and that man gave it. A smile plasters on his face as he walks back to the castle.
---
"Granny!! You must know something!!" Red whines to her granny.
Granny knows everything and she means everything. This women must know something about King George.
"Fine." She sighs, taking off her oven mitts and throwing them on the counter of the small cottage. "This man was terrible, selfish and very envious of the Nolan's--"
"Wait how do you know them? Snow have everyone a memory potion.." Red asks raising one of her perfectly plucked eyebrows.
"Yes she did. However she never found my cottage. Too far deep in the forest and I don't get around much." Granny shrugs. Red nods a long.
"So anyways, George wanted them gone and won. When he found out about Emma being alive and well, he wants her gone just like them." Granny sighs. "He got Regina to help.. So when she arrived at the castle, I knew she was out to kidnap Emma and bring her to Atoria where she will be umm..."
"Be what?!" Ruby yells.
"Umm.. Tortured, beat and even... Killed." Granny whispers sadness in her eyes. Ruby's heart beats faster. She can't have this happen to Em.
"Ruby, keep her safe please. Protect her and if--if you need help, here." Granny says handing Red a card with writing all over it.
'Melanie: queen of the wolffish kingdom.
Find her in the deep dark part of the woods under a willow tree, inside will be a lever, pull and you will be dragged into the Wolfish kingdom'
Red reads over it again and again until she understands it better.
Her parents are underground?! How?! She sighs.
"Thanks Gran." Ruby smiles giving her granny a hug. "I love you."
"I love you too Ruby. Be safe and protect Swan." Granny says, she kisses her forehead.
Red is off. She needs to spread the news!
Regina is working with King George and things aren't going well...
----------
Authors note:
Thanks for reading!! I hope you liked that I put it in more than one view other than Emma or Killian's view!
Answer in comments: long or short chapters..?
Next chapter is coming! Enjoy! :))