Truth of the Skywalker Family

Começar do início

"Hold on, let me see if I'm understanding correctly." Obi-Wan said, scratching his head. "All those times my master disappeared...?"

"He met and fell in love with my grandmother Shmi, and then they had twin baby boys together." Gabby finished.

"What?!" Anakin and Carmine said together.

Gabby explained to her father and the Council that she'd been having dreams and visions, starting on Mortis. The ghost of Qui-Gon Jinn had gone to her and told her there was a connection between him, her family, and her powers that she and Anakin didn't even know about.

"I performed a few spells to look into different memories, and I found out Daddy isn't an only child like we thought." Gabby took out the glass image of Shmi and Qui-Gon with the twin babies. "Daddy? Do you recognize the woman in this picture?"

Anakin looked and said, "That's my mother! But, that other baby...?"

"Is Count Crescendo, a.k.a. Carmine." Gabby said.

"But this doesn't make any sense." Anakin said. "Where was my brother all this time?"

"I grew up here on Coruscant with my grandmother. Well, our grandmother, Miranda. Dad's mother."

"But... if Qui-Gon was my father, why didn't he tell me after he found me?" Anakin asked.

"I don't know. He didn't tell me I had a brother either." Carmine said sadly.

Carmine explained to the others that he barely got to know his father. As a child, Carmine grew up in one of the lower levels of Coruscant with his Grandma Miranda, and every year on his birthday, his father would come visit him and tell him about the Jedi. Miranda, on the other hand, taught Carmine everything she could about magic, telling him they came from a long line of powerful beings. But then, when Carmine was nine, he heard the devastating news that his father had died in battle. Poor little Carmine was heartbroken that day. And then, when Carmine was thirteen, his grandmother died, leaving him all alone.

Carmine had to leave his home to find work, and one day he found a music school where he got a job as a cleaner. And over time, he got to learn about music, and one day, a teacher heard him singing and playing the piano so well, and offered him a scholarship to attend the school as a student.

More time passed, and Carmine practiced his singing and then met a dance student named Caroline, who taught him everything he knew about movement. Upon graduating at seventeen, the two became teen parents and had to work harder than ever to get by.

Carmine wanted to use his skills to earn a great living for his family. So, using what magic he learned to create his new persona, he began pursuing a career as a professional singer, and Caroline became his manager as well as his wife. He started out posting videos of him singing and dancing on the holo-net. Eventually, he was contacted by talent agencies and record companies, and within a year, he became a big time superstar who inspired hope, joy, and love across the galaxy and some others.

"Why didn't Mom tell me I had a brother or that Qui-Gon was my father?" Anakin asked.

"I guess she didn't know how." Carmine said. "When Gabriella sang that lullaby about the river of memory for her audition, I recognized it right away. The only people who knew that song besides myself and my family were my father and grandmother."

Later that same day, the Jedi did a midichlorian count, and the Council was once again in shock when they saw the results for Carmine and Lamenta's blood tests. Both of them had almost the same number of midichlorians as Anakin, as well as gold blood cells combined.

"Could the gold blood cells possibly be why no Jedi has been able to sense Carmine or Lamenta before?" Master Mundi theorized.

"Hmm, consult the royal families, we should." Yoda said.