𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

( TIME SKIP LIKE A FEW WEEKS- FRIDAY )

"ACTION!"

"Nana!" I call out as me, Jackson, and Cash walk through the doors of my Grandparents' beach house.

"Hey Sophia. What's up?" she asks as she cuts strawberries.

"Do you have those one picture from when you went to Lakewood Falls?" I ask, "Of course I do. Why?" she asks.

"Can we look at them?" I ask, "Why?" Nana chuckles.

"History project." I answer at the same time as Jackson.

"Well. I have the pictures in these albums and I have a picture over there." Nana tells us, reaching for the album.

She find the pictures and shows us.

"Those are it." Jackson whispers, "Yeah no shit." I whisper back.

"Did you guys find anything while you were there?" Cash asks Nana, "Find anything? No." Nana answers.

"Okay." he replies, looking back down at the pictures.

"Do you remember how you got there?" Jackson asks, looking up from the pictures.

"No. We were just walking around in this jungle forest thing, we didn't even know the falls were there." Nana states.

"Nana can we keep this picture?" I ask, "Of course honey. Whatever you need." she smiles, taking the picture out of it's sleeve and handing it to me.

"AND CUT!"

"I'm still trying to get over the fact of how real this set looks." Malachi comments, looking around.

"Same," me and Jamie agree.

"You guys did good." Claire- the women playing Nana- complimented.

"Thanks you too." I reply, as Malachi and Jamie say their own thank you's.

"Okay. If you three want, you can go ahead and practice scene 3 and we can begin filming it by tomorrow or Sunday." Jonas says.

"Oh yeah. Maliah, do you wanna stay over at mine tonight?" Jamie asks, "Oh yeah sure." I shrug.

"Good because I was gonna make you come anyways." he laughs.

"Are you going?" I ask Malachi, "Of course." he answers.

"You should invite Nova. Then we can all be friends so you don't have to choose!" Malachi suggests, "I can try. Only if it's cool with you." I say to Jamie.

"I'm fine with it. Malachi's already inviting a few of his friends." Jamie replies, "Oh like Niko and Aiden?" I ask Malachi.

"Yeah. And Logan." he replies.

I make a face at Logan's name.

"Why that face?" Jamie asks with a laugh, "Because all Logan does is flirt with me and make me feel weird." I answer.

"I haven't asked any of them yet. I can just ask Niko and Aiden if you're not comfortable with Logan being there." Malachi says, "I don't want to break up your friend group though." I reply.

"It's fine. We all hang out all the time, this once will be fine." he shrugs, "Okay, then yeah if it's not too much." I reply.

"It's not. You're good." he smiles.

"Aww." Jamie smiles, "That wasn't even an aw moment." Malachi states.

"It totally was." Jamie argues, "It wasn't." I reply.