Epilogue

One Month Later

Finally, the awaited day had come. It's James and Maddie's wedding and everyone is excited.
That day, Maddie woke up early in the morning, which she didn't like, but Terry explained to her that their wedding was in the afternoon.

This way, they can finish all the preparations before the wedding. While Maddie was getting ready, Terry was cooking for a light breakfast. After Maddie got dressed, she got down the stairs.
"Good morning dear, how are you feeling?" Terry asked her and she gave her a hug.

"Good morning mom, I'm nervous. I can't believe that this day has finally come. Do you think James will find me pretty in that dress?" Maddie felt like crying because of her hormones, plus she misses James a lot. She knows that soon he's going to be by her side forever. She felt Terry giving her a tight hug.

"Everything is going to be amazing. James is going to fall down on his knees when he sees you in that dress." Maddie smiled at her word and they went to eat their breakfast. Today is going to be a very long one, which in the end he's going to be hers.

After finishing breakfast, they went out of the house and drove to a spa place Terry reserved for them. She knows Maddie needs the relaxing day for herself after everything that she went through in the past.
After a few hours, Maddie was finally getting dressed up. They did the wedding in the house's backyard for their families and friends. Only two hours left until the ceremony will start, Maddie felt nervous but relaxed because, even though her own family outcast her and didn't want her, she now has a new family and soon she'll have a baby that is going to be loved by his parents and a big brother. She knows Drew will help her monitor him when it's needed.

"Are you ready? GOD, my friend. You look stunning today." Maddie smiled at Dekota, who looked beautiful in the blue dress that they picked for the bridesmaid.
"Thank you, Dekota. You look beautiful. Has everyone arrived?"
"Yes, everyone is siting where we planned two months ago. Don't worry about anything, just enjoy your day." While the girls were talking, the door to her bedroom opened and Albert came in.
"Well, look at the angel that my son is getting married to." Maddie smiled at him and gave him a hug.

"Thank you, dad. You look handsome, too."
"Are you ready to get married?" He asked her. Maddie nodded her head and wrapped her arm around his arm that he offered her, and went down the stairs.
As they went outside to the garden, the music has played to let everyone knows she has arrived. For Maddie, it didn't matter the others right now. The only person she sees in front of her is the one that's waiting for her at the altar to get married.

When Maddie reached him, he received her from his dad. The look in his eyes said everything that she wanted to know now. He felt happy, nervous, relaxed, and she saw the love he has for her.
"Dear be loving people, we gathered here..." The priest has started the ceremony. Maddie and James were facing each other, repeating the same words of a promise and dedication for each other.

After the ceremony, everybody were to enjoy the party that they've prepared and ate the food, danced and mostly having fun.
"How are you feeling now, Ms. Davis?" James asked her as they were sitting at their table. Maddie smiled at his words. Finally, she was his wife.

"Happy, because I'm going to spend my life beside you and our growing family." Maddie rubbed her round belly. That currency felt heavier. Being a five months pregnant woman at her wedding, especially when you are caring twins. When the doctor told them last month that she's pregnant with twins, they couldn't believe it but felt happy about it.

As the party was moving along, James pulled Maddie with him.
"It's time for us to leave for our honeymoon. I have our suitcases in the car. Mike is going to drive us to the airport." Maddie nodded her head. She and James just left the party and got in the car after saying goodbye to Drew, Terry and Albert and Dekota.

Two Years Later

"MOMMY!" Maddie was currently in the kitchen preparing breakfast for the family when she heard Drew's voice as he was coming down the stairs. She couldn't believe who fast he had grown up. He is currently 5 years old, and her twins were 2 years old. Their latest one is only 6 months, her baby girl, which James is in love from the moment she was born.

"Mommy, I'm hurry."
"Well, good morning to you, too. Have a sit in your chair and wait for your dad, your brothers and your sister, OK?" she said as Drew sat down in her chair and nodded his head. Maddie smiled at him and kissed his cheek.
A few moments later, James appeared with the rest of their family.
"Good morning, love." Maddie smiled and took Carrie to her arms.

"Good morning, have a sit. The breakfast is ready."
"Just sit down, Maddie. I'll bring you the food." Maddie sat down with Carrie in her hands. She finally felt happy. Her twins David and Dael are growing up and being them self.
"Boys... Don't play with your food!" Maddie gave them the look, and the breakfast went on quietly. After the breakfast, James took Drew to per-school and the twins to the kindergarten, so Maddie stayed home with Carrie and played with her until James will return.

After half an hour later, the front door opened and James came to the living room after closing it.
"How's my favorite girls?"
"We are having fun here on the carpet. Want to join us?" Maddie asked him with a smile and Carrie just tapped the carpet, as in saying to her dad to join them. James laughed at the gesture she did for him and he just join them at the carper for the rest of the day.

That evening, James had taken everyone out to Dekota's restaurant. Today is their two years anniversary, and he planned a small party where is everyone was waiting for them. Since two weeks ago, he was planning it alongside his parents and Dekota to give a surprise to Maddie.

"Why we dressed up again to go to Dekota's restaurant?" Maddie asked as they got out of the car and carried Carrie in her hands.
"Just wait and see." James said as they approached the door. Maddie looked at him with a confused face and just walk inside the restaurant to be stopped with a shock.

"SURPRISE!" everyone shouted to her when the lights were on. Maddie saw a big sign that said 'Happy Anniversary My Love' Maddie felt James behind her back.
"I love you James, it's the best surprise that you gave me. I also have a surprise for you." Maddie gave Carrie to Terry, and she turned around to face James, who looked confused. Maddie passed him an envelope and said, "open it."

James opened the envelope and his eyes grew big. Inside the envelope was a small picture of ultrasound, which stated that Maddie was expecting another baby and that she's two months pregnant. James hugged her and spun her to yell. "We are pregnant!! I love you Maddison Davis. Thank you for entering my life 3 years ago and being by my side all the time."

"I love you too, James Davis. Thank you for saving me from my past sad life and giving me reasons to keep on living and see how our family is growing up!"
Everyone approached them and hugged them and to congratulate them.

Maddie and James continued to enjoy their evening and their rest of lives and they watched their family laughing and enjoying, but most important.
ENJOYING TO LOVE EACH OTHER FOR ETERNITY!

THE END!