Chapter five; Bloodthirsty birds

Start from the beginning

"Guess what time it is." Drew said with an evil grin on her face.

"No." Alex groaned rubbing her forehead glaring at her new sister.

"Jogging time." Alex groaned again stuffing her face into her pillow.

Every morning at five thirty exactly the entirety of the Aphrodite cabin went jogging.

"Up, up, up." Drew pulled her out of bed rather violently.

"I hate you." Alex mumbled pulling her shoes on.

The Aphrodite cabin had a very heavy smell of perfume, flowers and chocolates. The walls of the cabin were pink with posters of musicians, actors and other celebrities. The curtains and beds were pastel blue and green. The boys had a row of bunks separated by a white curtain. Each bed had a blue dresser at the end with drawers and a mirror.

Alex was supposed to be escorted home to get some of her things and to probably let her parents know that she was alive but she didn't really know when that was going to happen.

The rest of the cabin was standing outside looking good even that early in the morning. "Finally." Peter mumbled making Daisy giggle.

Alex looked down at her feet awkwardly, she didn't know these people. She didn't know how to fit in with them yet. She stood at the back of the group nervously.

Silena stood at the front leading the seven of them looking like jogging at five in the morning was the greatest thing since sliced bread.

"What time is it?!" Silena asked.

"Summertime! It's our vacation" Alex called impulsively.

"What time is it? Summertime! School's out, scream and shout." Peter added.

"Goodbye to rules, no summer school." The group sang.

"W-no! No high school musical." Silena interrupted holding her hands up.

"High School Musical. Who says we have to let it go?" Phoebe sang with a mischievous grin on her face.

"No."

"It's the best part we've ever known." The group sang at her trying to contain their laughter.

"Stop."

"Step into the future, but hold on to..." They all pointed at Silena who was shaking her head vehemently.

"High School Musical." She caved joining in.

"LET'S CELEBRATE WHERE WE COME FROM!" They belted.

"Shut up!" A boy with messy blonde curls stuck his head out of the Athena cabin window.

"Sorry." Silena said sheepishly giving the boy a dazzling smile. "Right! Come on chipmunks, let's go." Clapped her hands at them before taking off.

"Chipmunks?" Alex mouthed to Mitchell who just shrugged.

"She picks a new rodent each time." Peter explained with a smile. "Gods know how she finds so many." They then took off leaving her and Mitchell behind.