"You might see her quite often if I decide to be a bitch and not honest." I muttered and I knew he heard me well.
"Remember what I said last night Ashley, if you don't stop being a bitch I would.." he paused and glanced at me. I turned my head from the window to him, narrowing my eyes slightly. A thick blush engulfed my face when I saw that dark desire in his eyes. "Fuck you."

"You better not fuck up this evening, watch the road." I replied trying not to feel tingles inside me.
"I meant it Alex, you are doing me dirty and not in a pleasant way."

"I know what I am doing." He said dismissively.

"Of-course you know you are fucking up your chances of being..." loved by me. I gulped and sighed. "Nevertheless, you know I would leave if you do the same thing again. If you ever want to talk about what happened in the past, we will. But I'd no longer tolerate you calling me a cheater."

"Well weren't you?" He scoffed. There he went again.

"Trust me if I was, you'd see me with a ring on my finger and a baby in my belly." I said and I could feel his coldness spreading inside the car. I didn't miss his white knuckles on the steering wheel. Douche. He deserved to be facing this conflict I felt everyday. I knew what I had to do, make him realise his feelings. If I drown in love, I will take him with me. Cause it was only him.

"Italian or American?" He said and I sighed. "Italian." I smiled lightly.

"You're not dressed properly for a fine dine." He gave me an up and down. He suddenly took a U-turn and I frowned. "Let's go shopping." He smirked and I knew already, what was going on.
"Alex let's get pizza and go back home." I protested but we were already speeding too much. I clutched the belt in my hands leaning back on my seat.
.
.
.
.

"Alex, we don't have to." I said as he pushed me inside the changing room with a red tight dress pressed against me.
"I don't want to change your fit myself. Put it on and those heels. You do just fine without makeup." He said and I was convinced that it wasn't just a warning. The staff looked at us and I saw the two females blushing at what he said. I sighed and I walked inside.

After a few minutes of struggling to fit and zip the dress. I slipped my heels and discarded my clothes in a paper bag. I walked outside, sliding my hair over my shoulder and looked into the big wall mirror. The red made my skin glow. A female member came forward offering me a set of jewels and a red lipstick. I quickly applied the lipstick and put on the bracelet and the small pendent, it had a mini pink heart shining.

I was nervous about the way I looked, when I turned my head, I saw Alex. He had put on a suit, a fucking Navy suit with a red tie matching my dress. His hair pushed back and his eyes fixed on me. I gulped as I stared at him. My heart shivered, was this an official dinner we had ever had?

My eyes burned in his as he inched closer. "You look handsome." I muttered. He nodded. "Um-hm." A smile making it's way on his face.
"Let's go." He didn't even complement me and that sucked. Because all the nervousness faded into lowkey sadness.

He stopped in his steps, and I walked ahead, stopping right beside the car. He pulled his phone and before I knew he was attending a phone call and I leaned against the car with my head leaned on the roof as I rested silently. I wanted him to compliment me and I was truly yearning for it.

I gasped suddenly when I felt him stand behind me. His hands reached for my hair as he brushed them forward. My stomach tightened and goosebumps spread through me. "Alex-"

He cut me off with his head leaned in and I felt his lips brush my neck and then I felt the pendant tighten around my neck. "You forgot to take the price tag off of it." He whispered and tucked on it. Before he released and stepped back. I turned around, my breathing ragged.

"Stop it." I said and he knew what I meant.

"Be a bitch Ashley." He said tucking my hair behind my ear. "Please." He whispered lightly.

"Why?" I said as a sudden rush to crush my lips against his rose inside me. If you don't stop being a bitch Ashley, I would fuck you. His words ringing in my head. I knew what I was doing, I wanted him to say it again.

"So that if I lose control, We won't regret it." He said staring at me. I sighed and a slowly a smirk appeared on my lips. I couldn't hold it back. I leaned my head back stretching my neck and I took a deep breath. He adjusted himself and I stared at him again. This time, letting him know. The night was nothing but a torture. I no longer needed a compliment, I could see it in his eyes.

"Okay." I straightened myself. "You better take us to dinner before I drive you crazy." I said patting his cheek. He stepped back and I got inside the car closing the door behind me. I bit my lip a little and a smirk formed on my face thinking about how the night would unfold. But I was sure, I was not the one on the suffering end.