Chapter 13

~

6 Years ago

"You seem to forget where you are" A man said to you and he delivered another blow to your back.

You were currently in the punishment chambers, this place was hell. You hated coming here, but you keep getting yourself into trouble. You were getting a punishment for disobeying your elders orders. You were counting the amount of lashes you got on your back. it was about 15 now.

"Now, why'd you do it?" You were asked and you kept silent, you knew your response to his question would only anger him.

"You don't hear me?" You were asked again and you continued to stay silent, you closed your eyes as you tried to forget the excruciating pain.

You gasped as one of your arms were released along with the rest, your chained wrists and ankles were now unbound. You fell to the floor and immediately covered your breast with your hands, you looked up to see the same man who was just beating you was now freeing you.

"You, you may be my boss's child but here, you are mine and mine only. And you seem to not only forget where you are, but forget who your elder is, but I'd be more than willing to remind you" The man said as he yanked at your arm.

"NO!'

He didn't listen to your pleas. He yanked you out of the room and to the one next to it, the bedroom. His bedroom.

He got on top of you, you pushed his chest but he only kept kissing your neck.

"STOP" You screamed at the man who only continued.

"Stop..." You said as tears were filling your eyes.

(If you or someone you know was raped, then call the rape crisis line. 1-800-656-4673 is the rape crisis line.  Wish ya'll the best💕)

~

You gasped as your eyes opened, you sat up from the bed. Sweat was running down your body, your breathing was finally starting to calm and you moved the cover off you.

You got out of bed and went to the bathroom to get ready. You were trying your best to forget about the disgusting dream you had.

You put your clothes on and walked out of the bathroom, you walked to the mirror to look at yourself, satisfied with the look, you walked out of your room and downstairs.

You were supposed to wear a dress but dresses weren't exactly you. You weren't the type of girl to say that she doesn't like makeup or dresses because it's girly. Your job doesn't allow you to wear dresses often, you can't kill in some sparkly dress.

You were attending a party, this party allowed you to meet the new recruits as the building that is underground that will be training and welcoming your recruits who are in Japan. Nick, Mikhail, and Valentine will be attending the same party, but in different countries.