Chapter 40: A Woman Like Her

Extra Chapter 5: A Woman Like Her

This chapter is about Yujiro talking about what he loves about his precious Y/N.

~

Your Personality

Yujiro thought of your personality as lean and chill. You could be so calm and cool but then you could be a raging storm. He really loved your spunk and attitude, it wasn't normal to see someone give lip to Yujiro Hanma.

Your Smile

He loved your smile, when he saw your pearly white teeth show as you smiled, his heart fluttered. Yujiro felt like he fell in love all over again.

Your Humor

Your humor was much different than Yujiro's, he could laugh at just about anything but you couldn't. He always thought you were sensitive sometimes, he would make some dark joke and all he got was a frown in response.

Your Body

It was a fact that he was in love with your body. I mean, it was any man's dream to be with a woman like yourself. Yujiro really loved your breasts, he thought they were pillows to sleep on. He also loved your abs and thick legs.

Your Looks

It was another fact that Yujiro loved your looks. He loved your pretty eyes, your long hair and of course, your pretty pink lips. He thought of you as perfect in every way.

Your Parenting

He liked and disliked it. Yujiro thought that violence was the best answer but you thought differently, he didn't like being scolded every time he told the kids to fight another kid who was picking on them. He loved the way you could make the kids happy in a heartbeat, he loved to see his children smiling, he even liked to see Baki and Jack smiling, all because of you.

---

In all, Yujiro could definitely say that...

He's truly never met a woman like you.

~

.

.

.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

PEACE!

~Q~