Chapter 20

~

Before I start this chapter off, I wanted to speak on what's happening in Iran. Protests that are leading to deaths and arrests, the treatment of women and so much more.

I cannot help as much as I would like but you can, please spread the message on any platform even Wattpad. I hope that my message can spread across this platform and others. 

I wish you all the best! Love coming from USA🙏🏽🇺🇸

And my condolences go out for the people who've lost their friends or family in the protests.💕

On with the story!

~

"Name"

"Y/N Roseline Johnson"

"Age & Date of birth"

"June 12th, 2000, 22 years of age"

"Nationality"

"Russian"

"Race"

"Biracial. Black and Asian"

"Parents"

"Diamond Irene Johnson and Leo Ellis Petrov" 

"Tattoo"

"Right here"

"Alright, go ahead" 

You walked past the man who was questioning you. You then walked to the two golden doors in front of you, there was a guard standing in front of you.

"Got any weapons Ma'am?" He asked and you shook your head no, you spread your arms out along with your legs. He searched you and felt you to make sure you had no weapons, once he was done, he stepped out of the way. 

"Go ahead Miss Petrov" The guard said , you nodded as you pushed open one of the doors. You walked down the stairs that were there. 

You could feel the eyes on you as you walked down the stairs that led to the floor. You get to the floor and look around the room, the people who were here before you all greeted you.

 You felt a hand on your shoulder, you turned around to see a tall woman standing behind you. You recognized the woman when you finally got a good look at the woman.

"Ah Auntie Lamia! Nice to see you once again" You said as you hugged the woman.

"Oh dear I haven't seen you in so long" Lamia said as she hugged you as well.

 Auntie Lamia was your mother's sister, she was named after some Greek monster. Your grandmother favored your mother over your Aunt so she named Lamia.

You also think you get your height from your mother's side of the family. Your father stood at 6'0 but your mother was 5'11. 

Your aunt was an attorney who used to be an athlete, Lamia was 6'4. You were just about laying your head on her breast from her height. 

"How have you been?" You said as you broke the hug, she looked down at you and smiled.

"Amazing my dear, and you?" Your aunt asked you.

"I'm doing good" You said to her.

You grabbed two drinks from the server who was walking around with them, you handed her a glass.

"Where's the birthday boy?" You said as you looked around for the boy whose birthday it was.

"You how dramatic he is, he'll make some crazy grand entrance" Your aunt said and you had to agree.