Mirabel headcanon

1. When Antonio was first born she tried to make a bunch of baby clothes for him, but kept messing up. She kept trying until it just became a hobby for her that she loves doing. Now on birthdays she makes people whatever she thinks they'll love most.

2. Mirabel has done a bunch of things to see if she could "unlock" her power. She went through a phase and would do things from meditation to getting into dangerous situations to see if she just needs to unlock it.

3. She loves art and music and has tried playing all sorts of instruments. She ended up finding the piano not that fun and prefers ones she can dance with.

4. She's tried doing what everyone else does to help the town. She tried baking with her mom, but ended up making a mess and Abuela got mad. She tried helping Luisa, but Luisa wouldn't let her because she was worried she'd get hurt. Isabela didn't want Mirabel hanging around with her because she said she would embarress her. The longest she's been able to help around people was when she would follow Camilo with babysitting. She was happy she could do it, but the kids loved Camilo more and it kinda hurt her to feel ignored so she quite.

5. Mirabel once cut her hair to show her family how talented she was and it ended up horrible. Her mom ended up fixing it and telling her that she doesn't need to prove anything to anyone. Camilo and Isabela were both laughing at her. They didn't let it up til weeks later.