Camilo Headcanons

1. Once Dolores and Mariano got together Camilo shifted his teasing skills to them. I've seen some people say that Camilo would be an overprotective brother, but I feel like he would be supportive and very teasing about them. He'd only go feral mad if Mariabo broke Dolores's heart, which he trusts he won't.

2. Camilo is amazing at doing makeup, he doesn't wear it much because of Abuela, but he enjoys it. When he was a kid he'd always be amazed with how Juleita and Pepa would "paint" their faces. Because he doesn't own any makeup he'd go sneak around and try some of the girls' makeup. Most of them don't know about it, but Dolores found out instantly and gave him some as a birthday gift. He only wears a bit of makeup out and Abuela hasn't noticed, but when he's  in his room he'd try to see how different he could make his face look using makeup, weather it is as his mom does makeup, or make himself look like a monster. He feels like it's a way if shape-shifting without actually shape shifting.

3. He loves cooking and is really good at it. He loves knowing what goes into his favorite foods and making new foods to see how they would turn out. Juleita would help him from time to time when she has time. She and Camilo rate how good they are and if they should ever make it again.

4. He always tries to do something that will get him closer to his family, usally this would be things that they like. He feels like the more he can be like someone, the stronger their connection would be. So, he would learn his family's interests and try to do them as well.

5. He always plays pranks with Dolores, Isabela, or Mirabel. If he gets caught playing pranks with Dolores or Isabela, he's the only one who gets in trouble for it. But if he plays pranks with Mirabel, they would both get in trouble.

6. He would do anything to make people happy, even at the risk of his own.