Sleep

Camilo x reader
Fluff

Requested by louise_lolly

Y/n pov

"Hey Y/n!" Camilo yelled as he walked into my room uninvited.

"Hey Camilo." I replied, tired.

"You okay? You don't look good. I have some of Tia Julieta's food if you need some." he said looking worried.

"Yeah. I'm just tired."

"Have you been sleeping well?"

"No, not really." I admitted.

"Well, then you should go to sleep now!" Camilo pushed me on the bed so I was laying down and tucked me in.

"What."I said confused.

"You need sleep. So you shall sleep. I've been busy, so I haven't been able to take care of you. But now that I'm here I'll make sure you're doing well!"

"You don't have to take care of me." I said blushing.

"Nope. We're dating so I have to! Plus, I know you would do the same for me!" he said smiling softly at me.

"Alright. Then sleep with me." I said feeling strangely confident which never happens.

"Sleep with you?"

"Yeah. Be my teddy bear." I laughed.

"Alright!" he went next to me on the bed and started hugging me. I hugged him back and we just stayed there.

"Camilo?" I asked after a while of silence.

"Hmm?"

"I'm tired." I said as I started to play with his curly hair.

"Then you'll should sleep." he giggled giving me a small kiss on the head.

"But it's still too early to go to sleep. You just got here. We should do something like play or prank someone! Not sleep. I want to spend more time with you." I said kissing his nose.

"It's not too early if you're tired. And anyway we don't have to do anything for me to be happy around you. This is really nice." he said cuddling me.

I felt my face blush at his words. I really wanted to marry him someday. There's no way anyone could make me fall in love the way he does.

"Camilo."

"Yes?"

"I love you, mi vida." I said giving him a kiss. After a while we parted, his face red.

"I love you too."

I sighed kissing the top of his head as I rested my head and drifted off to sleep.