Agustin Headcanon

1. After his kids were born he was terrified that he would drop them, so Julieta and Felix had to be around him when he carried his daughters till they all felt confident in his kid holding ability.

2. He was too nervous to talk to Julieta outside of when she gave out food to heal him because he had confidence issues and felt like she was so much greater than him, but with help from Felix he mastered the courage to talk to her and be with her.

3. When he found out that Luisa felt worthless if she couldn't be strong enough, it hurt him on a personal level as it took him a lot of time to love himself and see himself as more than messing up.

4. He's dense. Like Julieta would try to flirt with him, and he'd be like, She's nice and gives nice compliments.

5. He's tried to make clothes, but always hurts himself. Though he did make socks based on his daughters even though he pricked his fingers a million times, and he treasures them to this day and whenever they break or get old he'll make sure to make a new one just like it. Julieta offered to help him with it, but he declined because it was very important to him.

6. One of his proudest achievements to this day is that he didn't fall during his wedding day, which he was afraid would happen.

7. Despite being clumsy, he's an amazing dancer.