SHIELD Finds an Anomoly

"What is that infernal noise?" Came the furious demand of Nicholas Fury.

A computer in the bay of the hellicarrier was sending out a loud notification throughout the aircraft. It drowned out all other noise besides the director's shouts.

"It's the facial recognition on wanted terrorists, sir," Agent Hill answered as loudly as she could. "It's recognized someone in the US that's a code red."

Director Fury strode over to his station and pushed a few buttons. "Who?"

The picture that popped up was simultaneous with the 'infernal noise' stopping. It was of a boy no older than 17. His hair was a dark black with a grey streak in the front. His eyes stood out in the picture as a striking sea-green, and his smirk let everyone know that he did not follow many rules. Other than that he looked completely normal; he had on a faded orange t-shirt and blue hoodie with ripped jeans.

"How long ago did this BOLO get put out?" The director asked. His one eye was no longer looking at the picture. It found something else of interest to be focusing on.

There was silence from Agent Hill as she found what Fury was looking at and took a moment to calculate it out. "It appears that it was put out over 200 years ago, sir." Her tone held confusion and was borderline terrified.

"That's what I thought," Fury said quietly. "Where did facial recognition find him?"

"At the Captain America Museum about 10 minutes ago." Agent Hill answered. She sent over the picture the security cameras had captured for Fury to see on his screen.

The boy in the picture was almost a spitting image of the 17 year old boy in the picture they had on file. The only difference here was that he wore a belt with a rather large knife at his waist and was wearing a black leather jacket with a strange insignia on the right shoulder.

"Agent Hill, get some agents out there, confirm that it is the same boy," Director Fury started. "I want to know for sure before we jump to any conclusions."

"Yes, sir."

- - -

"Sir, the agents sent out for that facial recognition from last week are back."

"Let them in."

The two agents walked confidently into the director's office. They sat in the chairs on the other side of the desk and waited. One was short with blonde hair and wore dark sunglasses over his eyes. The other agent had vibrant red hair and a completely neutral expression on. She sat straight backed, unlike her partner, who was lounging almost sideways in his chair.

"Tell me about your mission."

"Sir, the boy was difficult to find at first, we spent the first four days trying to find him." The first agent said. He took off his sunglasses, showing off a steel, but humorous gaze. "We finally found him in Central Park and followed him from there to the Empire State Building."

"That's where things got a little...weird." The other agent said.

"Weird?" Fury questioned.

"He asked for the key to the 600th floor and after the person at the desk gave him a key, he went to the elevator."

"600th?" Fury rose an eyebrow. "You do realize that the Empire State Building only has 102 floors?"

"I'm only telling you what I heard." The first agent put his hands up in surrender. Fury gestured with his hand for them to continue.

"He didn't come down until the morning of the next day. And we hacked the security cameras in the building and after he hit the 102nd floor, it hazed out and we couldn't see him anywhere in the building again." The first agent started. "We kept watching until the next morning until his showed up on the 102nd floor. From there we followed him to the park again. Following him in the woods was a challenge, let me tell you—"