(Y/N) and Jacob walked forward, Jacob looking in the basket counting how many fruits were inside.  "13...14...15...16." he mumbled to himself. (Y/N) felt her feet ache for a moment, and she sighs. Looking around, she spots a stool. She glances at Jacob then at the chair. "I'm going to go sit down now. Bye!" she jogs over to the chair, sitting down and relaxing.

    She watched Jacob as he looked up to find her gone. She laughed as he looked around for her. Her attention was averted when an old woman appeared next to her. "You must be the newer one!" (Y/N) instantly stood up, gasping as she was startled by her.

    (Y/N) backed away from her. "You...you startled me!" she chuckled through her heaves of panic. The woman apologized. The woman offered her hand before helping (Y/N) down into her seat. She then circled (Y/N).

    She stopped in front of her. "I see your wound healed nicely." she said patiently. (Y/N) stared in awe. She then looked back toward Jacob, noticing his absence. "You're a really scary lady." she remarked as she turned back to her. The woman shrugged.

    She places a hand on (Y/N)'s knees then tells her "if I were you, i'd stay with them." she said with a nod. (Y/N) leans toward her. When she hears Jacob say to her as he walks up from behind her "There you are." (Y/N) looks at him. Then back at the lady, who was home again.

    Jacob then offered a hand to help her up. She takes it. Allowing him to lift her up. "Why'd you run off?" She rubs her back then looks up at Jacob. "My feet were hurting so I decided to sit down." Jacob sighed. Looking down at her feet then up to her face.

    "How do they feel now?" He pondered. (Y/N) smiled at how he cared. She stomped them into the dirt for a moment. "Better, thanks for asking." It didn't take long for them to finally get to the fruit seller.

    The seller smiled as a few people walked by. Anxiously waiting for Jacob. When they heard their name being called they sighed. "Shiloh!" they turned to the voice. A gasp of air flowing into their body, followed by a dry heave.

    They hopped over their stand then jogged toward Jacob. They wrapped their arms around him "thank goodness you're here! I sold out only moments ago!" Jacob turns to (Y/N), and she smiles in amusement. The fruit salesperson grabs the basket out of Jacob's hand then Immediately goes to restock their stand.

    Jacob chuckles, (Y/N) walking up next to him. "There's Shiloh dimswald. They Are very generous" Shiloh relaxes as their stand is full once more. They then take two and throw them towards Jacob and (Y/N)

    "I apologize for you having to meet me in such a state!." They scratch their skull. (Y/N) smiles at them, noticing a large scar on their hand. "Woah." She says accidentally. She covers her mouth. Shiloh looks at her and raises a brow. Looking down at their hand then nodding in understanding.

    They show (Y/N) their right hand. "Yeah. A knife went clean through it when I was just a child. Never Let your baby sister hold a knife when she's mad at you." They laugh quietly. (Y/N)'s eyebrows raised as Shiloh went into a story about their siblings.

    Jacob was listening to them when his eyes caught onto (Y/N)'s expression. Her face was relaxed, except her eyebrows and eyes. Her eyebrows raised in intrigue, and her eyes studied Shiloh's movements. A smile breaking out on her expression. With that smile, Jacob could not control his eyes as they fell to her lips.

    Jacob realized he was staring, and covered his mouth with his fist clearing his throat. Returning to reality. "You have quite the family." They nod, a grin on their expression when a cat jumped out of the bush, followed by two girls. Maisie, and her friend.

     The nameless girl heaves. "Misty!" she groans as Maisie catches her breath beside her. Jacob kneels down to them "are you alright?" Maisie opened her mouth to speak. Before her friend interrupted "No! We were playing beast with Misty when she just ran away!" She instantly begins running again.