I get off mickey and walk to his crib seeing him laying there eyes open searching around. "good morning my love" I say and he looks at me smiling his pacifier in between his gums and he kicks his legs a little. He's very happy in the morning for some reason.

I pick him up as I look at his little baby scrunch. I hold him close and take him downstairs everyone was now situated on the table eating I grab the bottle I put in the fridge like an hour ago and run it under the hot tap a bit to warm it up.

I sit in my seat and place kozak in the right position before offering his bottle and he takes it. I bounce him a little whilst he eats. "for someone who looked like a zombie and hours ago you do look nice taylor" I smile at kev.

"thank you." "wheres mick" Ian asks and I shrug. "either gone back to sleep or getting ready." I say. Veronica opens her arms asking if she could finish feed Zak.

"in gonna see what mickeys doing. You OK with zak " I ask v who was staring at Zak eat she looks up for a split second. "yeah ofc" I run up the stairs walking into my rooms.

Mickey was there on the edge of the bed his hand wrapped around his dick with his head tilt back but once he heard me walk in he scrambled around shoving his dick back into his sweats "shit" he mutters as I stood there shocked that I just caught my boyfriend masterbating.

"mickey" I say walking up to him. "if you were horny why didn't you tell me I would have sorted it out for you instead of making you do it yourself" I say

I tie my hair up before getting on my knees Infront of him. I pull out his hard dick from his sweats spitting on my hand before rubbing his dick so my hand didn't feel like sand paper. I wrap my mouth around him as my other hand is pumping the rest. Mickeys head was tilt back as he starts breathing heavily trying to stop his hips from thrusting and shoving all of him further Into my mouth.

I twirl my tongue around his tip as he let's out a groan. "fuck" he says when I try put all of him in but gag.
I Bob my head back and forth before mickey couldn't take it anymore I knew this was going to happen. He grabbed my head and thrusted his hips into my face his huge thick dick down the back of my throat. He carries on throat fucking me as I gag multiple times and his cock is drenched with sliva.

My eyes were a bit red and filled with tears as his dick finally starts to pulsate he pushes my head to the point its smashed into his pelvis and cums in the back of my throat letting out a final groan. Once hes done he let's go of my head as he drops back on my bed.

I was sat on the floor on my knees still out of breath wiping the never ending sliva from my face. My throat is raw and sore. I look up to see mickey resting on his elbows staring at me. His dick was still out but not hard. He puts it away before getting up and walking to me he wipes all the sliva off my face for me. "you OK I didn't hurt you did I?"

I shake my head "no" I haven't given a blow job in so long that it hurt like it was my first time. It felt good when he shoved his dick so far down my throat it stuck out like a fucking Adams apple but now I kinda regret it cause it hurts like a bitch when I talk.

My voice is gone so its low and raspy and painful. "I'm sorry baby hear have some water" I drink the water it was painful to swallow but it helped a little. I cough before finding the strength to talk. "I'm gonna go to kozak clean yourself up and come downstairs" I give him a quick kiss

Before leaving I go downstairs to see veronica burping Kozak. I wash my hands before grabbing him. I knew he hasn't burped yet cause she wasn't patting him hard enough or in the right spot. I take the blanket before taking Kozak and putting him on my shoulder patting him hard enough that he belches in seconds.

Soon after Mick came down in fresh sweatpants and a black tank top. He gives Zak a kiss on his cheeks before grabbing something to eat. "have you eaten" he asks me. I was swaying Zak back and forth I shake my head. He hands me a coffee and a piece of toast before taking Zak out of my arms and Into his.

"he needs a diaper change and a bath" I tell (in my raspy voice) mickey and he groans out in annoyance before getting up and going back up with Zak. I giggle to myself about the situation.

I sit down and take a gulp of coffee which sooths the burning sensation in my throat. I ate my toast and drank 5 more cups of coffee and at the end I could speak without all the pain.

Mickey came back with a Zak and my baby was in the cutest think ever

My eyes widen and my bottom lips pouts in adoration. I open my arms. "aw my baby boy your so cute" I put him in my right arm as I fix his little hat with my left. "you look just like daddy" I say In my baby voice before booping his nose. He gives me the cutest smile Ive ever scene and my heart melts. He's only recently been smiling which is normal by the way but its the cutest thing.

I look up at mickey he was just looking at me and Zak with a smile on his face which makes me smiles cause the man rarely smiles. I've seen him smile for the 2 years nearly 3 we've been dating about 10 times.