IT'S HAPPENING

3 days have gone by 3 days of pure agonising pain of losing my mother and from the pregnancy. Today I had the energy to shower.

Mickey left me earlier to help with the new house and now he's gone to get me some birria tacos cause I've seen them on Instagram and I wanted them immediately. I slowly get out the bed and walk my way to the bathroom and step in the shower. Just getting to the bathroom and into the shower took me 5 minutes with a break in between cause of shooting pains.

The warm water felt so good and soothed some of my back pain. I also washed my very greasy hair that needed cutting badly. I brushed my teeth before washing my face. I was in there for so long the water went cold so I quickly turned it off. I grab my towel and wrap it around my body. I had to buy an extra large one because normal ones weren't covering everything.

I walk back to my room and sit on my bed. I brush my hair I leave it down to air dry as I moisturise my skin and get dressed and for the first time In a while it's not just my robes.

Yes I have rugrats sweats argue with the wall

Yes I have rugrats sweats argue with the wall. I walk to the steps taking a deep breath before making my way step by step. I came from the living room steps regretting it because everyone was in the kitchen so had to do extra walking.

"good afternoon" Veronica said from behind the counter with fiona making lunch for everyone. I give her a painful smile. "fiona I thought you go back to work today" she shrugs. "he gave me until after thanks giving off" I nod In agreement as I sit on a stool. "wheres baby daddy." kev asks me.
"getting me-" I get interrupted.

"baby daddy's here with birria tacos for baby mama" he says placing his car keys down. He comes and pecks my lips. "you not in pain today." I take the food from him. "oh I'm in pain but today I decided to try and ignore him." he nods. "DEBBIE CARL LIP IAN LIAM FOOD." they all come running down the stairs. "ooh" carl says basically drooling over my tacos I smack his hand away. "no this is my food you guys are having boxed mac and cheese with hotdogs." they all groans.

"dont groan at me if you want to eat the food I eat get yourself a baby daddy who scares the whole town but is nice to you and is also got racks of cash." I look at mickey he give me a fake smile before rolling his eyes. "just eat your fucking tacos you fucking gold digger." I gasp dramatically. "ouch hurt my feelings." I say sarcastically. "you shouldn't call me that when Ive loved you before you had anything when girls still thought when they kissed you they would taste cheetos."

"wait you don't taste cheetos." he says dramatically. I laugh at him. "what do girl think of me now" he smirks and I give him a death glare. "don't you dare you shouldn't think about what other girls think when I'm sitting here with back pains and carrying your fat son." i say unravelling my tacos from its foil.

"I'm not I just want to know that's it." I sigh. "they think your the sexy town bad boy who's got a breed and choking kink and is rough in bed" he chuckles. "there not wrong." I gasp and throw a lemon slice that came with my tacos at him. "you do not have a breeding kink. Do you?" he shrugs with a smile and my mouth drops opening.

"Of course I don't have a breeding fucking kink what kind of bullshit is that." I sigh out of relief as I bite into my tacos and they were so good but then I got shooting pains. "ow, ow, ow" I drop my tacos. Mickey rushes to my side. "stop sitting on these stools you know there not good for your back." ugh I hate when he's right

He helps me move so I'm sitting on the chair around the tables with my back leaning on a pillow. Mickey sits next to me as he hold on my hand and I breathe through the pain. Once it goes away I continue to eat my tacos. "baby these are so fucking good try it." I dip it in the sauce before offering him the dripping tacos. He takes a sloppy bite as sauce drips down his face. He nods in agreement that it was good before wiping the sauce of his chin.

Another shooting pains comes but this one was really bad I squeeze onto mickey hand as tears crawls down my face and I bounce my leg In pain. Once it finishes I decide to quickly eat my tacos before it happens again and just after I swallowed my last bite I scream out In utter agony. I lower my head in pain

"honey I think you need to go to the hospital I think these are real Contraction and the timing are really close together you could be in labour." I shake my head not even looking up.

Once it was over I slowly stood up "baby take your time." I nod at mickey. "I'm OK I'm ok." I lean against the washing machine as I breathe in and out. "good afternoon family." Frank walked in and everyone groans. He's hasn't been home in like 2 weeks. "omg Taylor your so big." he comes up go me putting his hand on my stomach. I slap it off. "don't touch me right now Frank" I snap at him.

As soon as I say that I scream out in utter pain before I start to cry. "oh my fucking god it hurts it hurts so much." I cry out mickey comes to my side and rubs my back as he makes me lean on him.

"come on let's go lay you down on the couch baby" I nod. "o-ok." I nod still trying to focus my breathing.

As soon as I take a step I feel a little pop before water bursts out all down my leg and on the floor.

"oh shit." me and mickey say at the same time. "ew did you just piss yourself." Carl says in disgust.

"no it's happening...he's coming."