DRUNK

We stayed at the Alibi till around 9 Terry was drunk but was able to get home safe Mickey on the other hand  was drinking the whole night and was fucked up badly. "Baby." I say he was out of it laying on my shoulder in the Alibi. "Baby lets go home" he groaned as I helped him up I waved by to Kev Veronica was gone and probably at my house.

I struggled but made it home. When I walked in everyone was eating food even Veronica and they all look at me. Mickey was drunk and could barely stand and he was all over me. "You good there Tay." Lips asks.

"Do I look good." I ask with attitude. "My boyfriend is drunk as funk and can barely stand and I had to walk him home by myself for 10 minutes. so it would be nice if someone could help me take his slobbery self to bed." Everyone just sat there in silence.

"I'll help you." Ian says before coming up to me and Mickey and putting Mickey's arm around his neck he helps me take Mickey to my room and putting him on my bed. "Thanks Ian I can handle him from here." He kisses my cheek before leaving. I sigh at the situation. I take off his clothes leaving him in boxers and I ramage through my stuff pulling out a pair of his sweatpants so I put him in them.

I get ontop of his straddling him as I take the water bottle from my nightstand and help him drink it. I them splash his face with water before giving him aspirin and in the space of minutes he went from a slobbery mess to a bit tipsy.

I decide to have an early night with him so I took down my hair putting it in a sloppy bun and I wipe all my makeup off and change from my clothes into some pajama pants and a sports bra. I climb in besides him as we slept back to back from eachother.

_______________________

I woke up from a message from Mandy at around 8am.

Mandy

Mandy:
Good morning lip came to mine
Early so I sending him back with stuff for Mickey as he's probably gonna spend most his time at yours now that your pregnant and also congrats

Me:
Thanks Mandy hoping the baby doesn't have the worst of the gene traits and thats really nice of you to do thank you.

Mandy:
Your welcome ❤️
Delivered 1 minute ago

I decided to just get up and get ready as Im already awake by now. I go over to Mickey's side putting a hand on his forehead to see if he's over heating but he was fine. I give his cheek a kiss before heading to the boys room.

I knock on the door before walking in. Lip was hanging from his bunk and Ian was by the window smoking as Carl was still sleeping. "Hey" I say lowly as the both turn to me. "Good morning." They say.

"I got some clothes for Mickey in that corner Mandy washed them all so there all clean." Lip tells me and I grab the back. "Is Mickey good." Lip asks and I nod. "I don't know why he got drunk he told me he's not a heavy drinker cause he's worried he turn into his dad but he drank like crazy yesterday but yeah he's fine I pulled that old trick that we use to do with dad on him you know the one with the aspirin."

They nod. "I hope he's not like this when the baby comes or I wouldn't know what to do with myself." Ian turns to me. "He won't be like that it was a one time thing and he was probably worried about his dad." Ian did have a point. So I nod before walking out.

I go back into my room putting the bag down at the end of my bed before grabbing a towel and going into the shower.

Once I was done I brushed out my hair leaving it down as I put some lip balm on along with mascara. I look in my dresser until I found an outfit that I put on.

Once I finished getting dressed I went downstairs to see everyone making something to eat and it was hectic

Once I finished getting dressed I went downstairs to see everyone making something to eat and it was hectic. I decide to sit in my seat and wait for it to settle down and once it did the squirrel fund came out. "The squirrel fund is low we all decided to keep at least a grand to keep us a steady flow for a while but we only $110 someone tell me why."

Fiona tells us. "It's because rent has increased yet the board money hasn't. Meaning I've been having to take money out of the squirrel fund without realising how low we come." I roll my eyes.

"So what is that meant to mean Fiona cause you know I'm struggling with money I have a baby on the way and I need to save for it." I tell her. "Well that's your fault Taylor you decided to keep the baby not me anyways Carl and Debbie are to young and don't have jobs so we need to get Atleast $1000 in the squirrel fund right now so we need to split the money in half which is $300 each.

My eyes widen. "I don't have that much Fiona and you know it." She shrugs her shoulders "not my problem." God she's such a bitch.

Ian and lip walk off but quick returns. "This is literally most my savings but whatever." Ian says before putting the money into the squirrel fund. "So thankful I didn't give that poor woman her money back." Lip chuckles and puts the money in.

Everyone stares at me. "I'm completely broke I have literally $20 and I'm not putting my last 20 in." As I say that Mickey comes downstairs his hair wet with a white skin tight tank top and Grey sweatpants. "Good morning." Hey says coming up to me and pecking my lips.

"Mhm" I say crossing my arms over my chest as he sits on a stool behind me. "What's that meant to mean." He asks. "What's what meant to mean." I say annoyed but before he could answer Fiona cut him off.

"Not sorry to interrupt but we're in the middle of something that needs to be figured out now."