BACK HOME

After I ate my waffle I packed up my clothes in yesterday and put it in Mickey's car. "Bye guys." I say to Mickey's dad and brother. "Where are you going." Terry asks. "I have to go back home." I tell him and he looked genuinely upset about it.

"Alright bye darling." He says and I smile at him before leaving with Mickey following behind me. I put my stuff in the boot before climbing in the passenger seat next to Mickey. It took is less than 3 minutes before we were parked outside the Gallagher house I let out a big sigh before walking inside.

It was still kinda early so everyone was eating food that Monica was making. "The mom is back." Ian yells with his mouth stuffed with bacon. Everyone turns to look at me Including Monica and I give them a fake smile. "Hey. Ian how come your not in school" he shrugs at me. "Monica says we can all have the day off and because she's our mother it's ok." I roll my eyes.

"How was your night at mickeys." I smile at Veronicas question. "Really fun actually there really funny and cool." I turn to look at Mickey and he was already staring at me. "I kinda wanna stay there more often." I tell him and he nods he hasn't been very talkative since the whole mom conversation.

"Taylor-" Monica starts and I sigh again. "Just give me a second." I say annoyed before grabbing Mickey's hand and walking him upstairs. I go Into my room and push him on the bed before straddling him. As he layed back on his elbows.

"Talk to me Mick what's wrong." He shakes his head. "Please baby don't be like this to me." He sighs. "It's just talking about my mom just made me a bit you know... upset I miss her you know. I had a dream that Kozak was born and she was there and she held him in her arms and she loved him so much and waking up knowing thats never gonna come true just kinda broke me." I give him my sympathetic eyes.

I wrap my arms around his neck as I'm embraced him into a hug. "Mickey I'm so sorry." He shakes his head whilst in the hug. I pull back. "it's ok tay honestly I'll be fine just need to stop being a baby and realise shes dead." Damn why is he giving himself such a hard time. I shake it off and just kiss his lips.

I rake my hand through his hair before kissing his forehead. I get off his lap and go downstairs. I stand behind Ian resting my arms on his head. "get your hands off me you just had a quickie with Mickey." He says in disgust.

I laugh not removing my arms. "I did not if you call sitting on his lap and giving him sympathy kisses a quickie you need to learn some tricks In bed." I Jokes and he tuts. "Why sympathy kisses is he good." Veronica asks. I look towards the stairs to see Mickey not there.

"Yeah I think just missing his mom she passed away when he was 2 whilst giving birth to Mandy and I think he just wishes she could be here when I give birth but he says he'll be fine so I'm taking him for his words." Veronica gives me sympathy eyes.

As I go to walk into the living room I get shooting pain in my back to the front of my stomach. I let out a small scream in pain before bending over and gripping the washing machine for support.
"Ow fuck." I scream as I try to steady my breathing but it doesn't work. Veronica comes help me but her presence just makes me uncomfortable.

"Mm." I Groan out in pain before I lean on the washing machine for support and Veronica backs up clearly realising shes not help I scream out in pain before panting in pain. "Fuck." I cry out as tears start falling out. I hear the steps creak before a feel Mickey's present. He pulls me off the washing machine and into his body as I cry out in pain. "Shhh it's ok copy my breathing ok." I do as he say as he rests his hand on my low stomach.

"Listen to my heart beat. Can you hear that." I groan out in pain before nodding. "That's because of you." I smile through the pain. Still in a bit off pain I stand properly hugging him and resting my head on his shoulder and squinting my eyes shut. One more shooting pain comes an I let out a groan before steadying my breathing. I go to pull away but he pulls me into another hug as he digs his head into my neck.

He slowly rubs my back before mumbling something. "I love you." He whispers. "I love you too Mick." I whisper back and when we pull away I could tell he was still sad. I give a quick sympathy kiss. Whilst we were kissing his phone goes off.

He pulls away and put his phone to his ear. "What Colin." His face drops and turns angry. "I'm coming." He hangs up putting his phone in his pocket. He moves the washing machine and pulls out the vent and grabs a gun putting it in his waist band he grab his car keys off the side before leaving. I grab his hand. "I'll tell you later." He leaves and just like that I was left.

I'm so confused. I go towards the vent to see if there is anything else there but there wasn't. I push the washing machine back and turn around to see everyone staring at me shocked. "Ok I didn't know there was a gun in vent so don't look at me like that and no I dont know or care who he is about to kill it's clearly for a reason cause he looked pissed."

There go back to eating.

________________________

It has now been like 30 minutes we were sat in the living room watching shows I had my hands on my stomach feeling Kozak kick. "Wheres Mickey." I ask my self trying to fight the urge not to call him.

Just as I asked that the door burst open and what I saw shocked me.