MICKEY MILKOVICH

*short chapter sorry*

As I ran for a block I ended up at mickeys house. He was outside smoking weed. A lot of weed. Without stopping I ran into his arm crying heavily. "Taylor wtf." He hugs me tighter. "What happened to just a quick fuck." "I lied your more than a quick fuck and I'm sorry I said that and treated you like shit."

I cried. "Shit your barefoot." He picks me up and carrys me to his room this time his family wasn't around he shut the door after us and sat me on the bed . "What's wrong." I break down. "My family hate me for having sex with you. They hate me." I break down more. "They think I'm a whore they treat me and look at me like shit and Fiona just hit me." He hugs me again. He clearly wasn't use to hugs as he was tense.

"Even Frank hates me. Fucking Frank." "It's ok Taylor I don't hate you. Actually your the only person I don't hate." I smile Into his chest. I pull away looking up at at him. He leans down giving me a kiss. "Come on." He says he wipes the rocks that stuck to my foot off before laying us both I'm his bed.

We lay there until my eyes shut.

Mickey

As she layed there asleep I stroked her and looked at her. I don't know why she's affecting me so much Iet her 2 days ago and Im already changing for her. When she's sad I'm sad when she gets insulted I'm mad and I feel like I need her around me all the time. She the only person that I don't hate. She's the only person I'm scared of upsetting. She my only fear.

Her phone kept going off and I realize it's her family calling her and texting her. I put her phone on silence as I let her sleep for a bit longer as I realize I should probably take her home. I get out of bed picking her up trying not to wake up. I haven't got a shirt on but it's to late. I grab her phone sliding it into my swearpant pocket before walking over to her house I knock on the door and everyone comes to the door. Clearly worried about Taylor.

"I think you've been looking for her." Her older sister Fiona crosses her arms. "Yeah why do you have her." I chuckle why is she mad I try my best to stay calm. "She ran to my house bare foot in the cold crying saying that her sister who I personally find rude and ungrateful hit her called her a whore and that her whole family hates her for having sex with me."

She scoff. "Got something to say curly?" "Just pass me my sister." She aggressively grabs Taylor's shoulder. "Ow Mickey." I shush her. And she falls back to sleep. "Put her on the couch." Lip says.

I walk in as everyone stands I'm a huddle with there arms crossed as I slowly place her on the couch leaving a kiss on her cheek. I look at Ian as I let out a chuckle. "Is that all you got." He says pointing to a little red mark on my cheek. "Yeah you hit like a girl compared to my dad."

I say as I scratch my tattoo that said failed fate on my chest. I turn around to go. But someone says. "Did your dad do that." It was a little girl and I knew she was talking about the long red scratch marks. "No." I say crossing my arms over my chest.
"It was her." I say pointing to Taylor.  "How did she do that."
"She- yeah no I can't tell you that."

"I'm gonna go." I turn around to leave when I realize I have her phone. "Oh yeah her phone." I take it out of my pocket placing it next to her. Before I leave (I was literally holding the door handle) "Mickey." I turn around to see that she was talking but her eyes were closed. "Bye Gallagher." "Bye milkovich" I walk out closing the door. As I walk past there house in the rain. I see them staring out the window at me.

I stop turning and look at them. I stick my middle finger up at them before running to my house.

When I walk in my dad was there. "Where were you." I walk past him "doesn't matter." I go into my room slamming the door and going straight to bed. "That girl is going to be the death of me" I say to myself