FUCK

Mickey

As I left Tays room i go downstairs to see her family In the kitchen including Veronica and Kevin. They all had a beer in hand and were all talking but once they realize I was there they stopped and stared at me. "Gosh can't fuck my sister any louder." Lip says rolling his eyes.

"It's not me it her plus would you rather me have sex with your sister and leave her unsatisfied or have sex with her and leave her fully satisfied and unable to move." I say with a smirk and they all look at me grossed out. I go into the fridge and grab a beer.

"Pregnant women can't drink beer." Fiona tells me. "I know I'm not that dumb and it's for me." I say opening the beer with my teeth. I grab a water bottle for Taylor before going back upstairs. When I walked In she was sleeping. I give her a kiss and she wakes up with a smile.

"Hey I got you some water for your throat." She kisses my cheek taking the water and drinking it. "You hungry." I ask her and she nods still downing the drink. "Wendy's good." She nods still guzzling the water. "What do you want." I ask and she finally takes the water bottle out of her mouth." "Burger with extra cheese and bacons with fries large fries and Reese's milkshake." I nod before grabbing my shirt slinging it over my shoulder and walking downstairs.

"Back already." Ian says and I nod. "Yeah she's basically sleeping but I'm gonna go grab her Wendy's I want my baby to come out chunky and healthy so...anyone anything."
I offer "you never offer food in this house cause your gonna end up feeding everyone." Fiona tells me.

I dig into my back pocket pulling out a stack of cash. I take the rubber band off before counting how much I have. "Yeah I got enough for everyone if everyone wants something." Everyone looked at me shocked. I smirk. "I might order it here I can't be arsed to actually walk to Wendy's it's far." I pull out my phone and order the food that everyone wanted.

"Shit I need to get my cash from today's job before my drunk dad decides to get sex toys to use on Mandy." I say before realising what I said and who I said it too. I look up to see there shocked and surprised faces. "I did not mean to tell you that." I say. I look at lip to see that he was pissed he comes over to me before punching me in the face.

"AND YOU DON'T DO SHIT ABOUT IT. YOU DON'T DEFEND HER. YOU DON'T STAY WITH HER. YOU JUST LEAVE." I punch him ten times harder to the point he fall on the ground.

"OF COURSE I DEFEND HER WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK IM ALWAYS FIGHTING MY DAD WHY DO YOU THINK IM BEAT UP HALF THE TIME IM HERE. WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I CHASED AFTER IAN FOR A WEEK. WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK IM DOING THIS SHIT WITH MY DAD." I yell back at him as I towered over him as I try to hold back the tears I've never cried Infront of people not even Tay.

"I FIGHT WITH MY DAD BECAUSE OF THE SHIT HES DOING TO MANDY IM BEAT UP HALF THE TIME CAUSE MOST THE TIME I DON'T WIN THOSE FIGHTS BUT I START THEM KNOWING IM NOT GONNA WIN CAUSE IM PROTECTING MANDY I CHASED AFTER IAN FOR A FUCKING WEEK CAUSE I WAS GONNA MAKE SURE NO GUY EVER TOUCHES MY BABY SISTER WITHOUT CONSENT EVER IM DOING THIS SHIT WITH MY DAD BECAUSE IT KEEPS HIM SO BUSY THAT HE DOESN'T TRY TO RAPE MANDY ANYMORE BUT IF I STOP HES GONNA GO RIGHT BACK TO IT SO DONT YOU EVER SAY I DONT DEFEND MANDY CAUSE THATS ALL I FUCKING DO. I WAS SO CLOSE TO KILLING MY DAD SO CLOSE I DIDN'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT JAIL BUT THEN TAYLOR TOLD ME SHE WAS PREGNANT SO NOW I CAN'T KILL HIM CAUSE I NOW HAVE A REASON TO STAY OUT OF PRISON."
A tear roll down my face as I go to punch lip but i stop.

Instead I punch the wall so hard that my whole fist goes through as I yell. "FUCK." I storm out the house as I slam the door. I stumble to the fence as I start breathing heavy as I burst out into tears.

Taylor

I hear a loud clash downstairs so I quickly put my robes on naked underneath as I slowly walk downstairs in pain i stop on the second step as everyone looks at me with sympathy  eyes and I see lip on the floor with a busted nose. "What? What happened wheres Mickey." I look to my left the see a fist size whole in the wall. "Shit what do you say." They all stare at me not saying a word. "WHAT DID YOU SAY WHAT DID YOU SAY TO HIM." I yell at them. I look at Ian as I see him mouth Mandy and I knew exactly what was wrong.

I head out the back door to see him leaning against the fence with his head down. As I got closer I heard him breathing heavy and crying. I tap his back and he quickly turns around hugging me and crying onto my chest. I shush him like a baby. "it's ok baby.its ok I'm here." I rub his back and let him cry it out until he stopped crying. I pulled him to the stares and we sat there in silence for a bit I wasn't gonna force him to tell me anything.

"Please don't be angry at me for punching the wall and lip he punched me first and got me riled up." I put my hand on his cheek making him look at me and his eyes were red along with his nose and lips." I shake my head.

"I'm not angry at all baby I know that they mentioned mandy." I told him "THEY DIDN'T JUST MENTION HER." He stops himself calming down. "I'm sorry baby... Lip said I never defend her that I don't stay with her and I don't do anything that I just leave her so I snapped I mentioned how I fight and get beat up for her how I chased ian for her and that I'll chase any guy who would touch her without consent and how I'm doing shit with my dad cause it keeps him busy and he doesn't rape her anymore but if I stop he'll restart."

I rub his back. "Talking about it just made me emotional and it the way I said it and the way lip yelled at me made me feel like shes getting raped because of me." I could tell he wanted to cry again. I kiss his cheek and hug him. "It's not your fault none of this is your fault babe." He nods. "Do you wanna go back inside." He nods. Before we stud up he touched my area rubbing it slowly. "Is it still sore" he ask. "Yeah it hurts alot the outside of my pussy and the insides." I tell him so he stops rubbing it and licks my juices off his fingers before helping me up.

"So I'm guessing you don't want me to fuck your brains out like that again." I put my finger on his chest shyly "well I'm not exactly saying that." He laughs at me and I smile I'm glad I'm making him happy. "I'm just saying we can't fuck like that all the time cause its amazing but painful. How about only on special occasions." He nods before kissing me.