Today will definitely be the last day she will do anything for this ungrateful girl, she thought as she start Cooking the rice.

️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Abubakar POV

Quickly sauntering out of the office i look at my wrist watch momentarily tired and hungry at same time,
I need to eat and rest, wonder what Nanah cooked for us today,
Even do our relationship isn't lively like before especially with Nanah always frowning and paying less Attention to me, she seems uninterested in everything,
I even offered to give her the capital I promised for the business hoping that will cheer her up but she decline saying "that's least of my problem as if now" I still wonder why and sometimes even find the way Nanah is behaving as childish,

Throughout my drive home my mind is focus on Nanah, i feel as do there relationship is falling apart and it's all because of Nanah not wanting to accept Fatima's pregnancy.

Fatima isn't exactly the type of woman i will want to spend the rest of his life with, she's extremely lazy and dirty, Nanah definitely does all the chores which is ok for now since Fatima is pregnant, by the time i reached home I'm tired to the bone,
I open the parlour door and Fatima is sitting listening to the music as always.

"Have you pray?"I ask and she nod, fatima isn't a very religious person i alway make sure she pray because if you didn't tell her to the girl wouldn't mind listening to music all day or press her phone.

I head upstairs straight to nanah's bedroom, I know by now Fatima have rumple her entire bedroom even do Nanah arrange it after every two days.

"Welcome back.'nanah greet sitting in front of the mirror And I glance at her.

"Thank you."I say and she exit the bedroom, we no longer make any conversation and the few Times I try to make one Nanah usually just ignore me, I sigh, shower and pray before heading down to eat my food.

"Fati turn off that food and come eat."i say and she did as i say, definitely Fatima and i relationship is like an elder brother and junior sister relationship, the girl is too childish for me and u definitely cannot stress myself by even trying to discuss anything serious with her, she doesn't have the brain to think like an adult.

Nanah come out from the kitchen. With tray, she drop it on the table and drop the plate of rice and stew in my front.

"Should i serve you water or?

"Where's Fatima's food?"I ask confuse and she shrug.

"She burnt it Abu and i don't have strength to cook for her again."Nanah say and i nod.

"Okay,
Fatima come and join .........."

"Abu this girl is not eating this food."Nanah say and i look up at her, she look really serious she reminds me of the old Nanah i met.

"But it's my food and i have the right to share it with whoever i want."I say and she shake her head with a pathetic smile.

"No,
Abu don't give this girl this food."she say it's almost like a dare before she head back to the kitchen.

"She asked me to check on the food and i forgot it then burnt, I apologize to her."fatima say innocently and i sigh.

"It's ok,
We will eat together
Nanah is just angry."I say and offer Fatima the spoon.

Nanah walk out of the kitchen and grab the plate and stew from our front and trash it all together with the plate in the waste bin by the dinning table, making me to look at her surprisingly.

"Nanah what's the meaning of this?"I say upset and she glare at me.

"Abu I'm not your maid and certainly not hers too.
Today and this moment you will either choose between me or this stupid girl."she say and i give her confuse look.

"I should choose between you and Fatima?"I ask and Nanah nod.

"She's having my baby Nanah."I say and Nanah nod.

"I know abubakar and i can see the bump."Nanah say say and hiss.

"You are been ridiculous."I say and glance at the waste bin with the food.

"Now what did you gain by doing this?
It's childish and inhuman.
Fatima is pregnancy so what if she eats the food?"I say and Nanah shake her head.

"You know what Abu ?
I'm sick of this marriage?
What did I gain nothing?
I loss my career,my family, friends and everything but all that doesn't matter to you,
All you care about is yourself and nothing else."she yell and i hiss.

"Stop yelling."I say and she shake her head in disbelief.

"Because if this small girl right?
A......

"Nanah please do not create a scene now,
How's any of this Fatima's fault,
I believe you are the one been inconsiderate,. this girl is carrying my child and isn't that what you've.......

"Your child Abu,
Not mine a......

"Please if you cannot stay just leave but don't make me angry this afternoon,
If you are tired of the marriage then leave Nanah, you aren't the only woman in planet earth."I say and head upstairs angrily at nanah's petulant behavior.

I be teamAbu tho nobody should disturb my guy.

Sorry for not replying una comments but I ready for all of you now😏