48

WAITING FOR SADIQ
CHAPTER 48
3weeks after the news of Fatima pregnancy nothing seems to be working out for Nanah, it's always she and abubakar having one issue or the other regarding how in his opinion Nanah isn't happy with the pregnancy, Nanah on the other hand decide to get a job with some help she did get one and today is her first day, quickly dressing up the bed, she saunter across the bedroom and grab her white coat that's hanging on the couch, the door to her bedroom open and she didn't bother to look up.

"Where are you going to?"he ask and Nanah turn to face him.

"Work."she say without a care,
Abu barely have her time the only thing he seems bother about is Fatima's pregnancy.

"Work?"he say baffle looking at her from head to toes.

"You got a job without my permission?"he say and she shrug, Abu you seem busy this days you are ..........

"Fatima is sick,
She's in her first trimester you know how hectic it is for her and you got a job, with who's permission first?"he ask and Nanah shake her head in disbelief.

"Abu I'm not Fatima's maid and certainly I'm not the one that got her pregnant,
I do all the chores around this house,
I cooked, clean and do everything since this girl got pregnant,
I have a life to,
I'm human and you can't continue treating me the way you want,
You can find a maid for that girl if you want to but I'm done with all this."Nanah say with a hiss and grab her handbag quickly zipping it close, she adjust the blue jumpsuit she's wearing and neatly folded the whitecoat.

"Toh if you leave this house,
Consider us done"a bakin auren ki"
You want a baby right?
Fatima is pregnant,
She's going to have a baby an...........

"She's pregnant with her baby,
Your baby Abu,
The plan was to marry a surrogate,
But what happened?
You impregnated that girl and now you want me to be your maid?
Certainly not,
Beside there are millions of pregnant ladies that do chores and live a normal life despite been pregnant,
I'm not going to be used by you and thay girl,
I'm 30 abubakar and I'm not stupid."Nanah say and Abu just stare at her.

There's just this enraging anger inside of him, he hate that Nanah is misbehaving this way, she's been so irrational and inconsiderate.

"Excuse me please."she say and slightly nudge him and head for the closet.

"Nanah wlh by Allah if you leave don't come back to this house, if I'm your husband then leave this house and see."Abu say and Nanah stare at him.

"Abu why are you doing this?
What do you want with me?
For depression to kill me?
What do i benefit from this marriage?
Nothing.
I've been a dedicated wife to you for the past five years,
I have done all i can to be happy in this marriage,
What do i get?
Nothing,
Abu.........

"You've done all you can?
Nanah do not upset me this early morning,
What are you trying to prove here?
That you are the only one suffering or what?
We've been together for five years and in that five years we all make sacrifices,
Yes Fatima was supposed to be your surrogate but what difference does it make, she's pregnant."Abu yell and Nanah stare at him without a word.

"Sorry."Nanah say after a while and Abu hiss.

"Prepare something for Fatima she's not well."he say and leave the bedroom making Nanah to sit on the chair in the closet.