Chapter Eighteen: Welcome

4 weeks later / at 8am

Caroline woke up in her dorm room she saw all her stuff was packed up in her 4 suitcase Stefan slept over and had his 3 suitcase Bonnie had 4 suitcases as well Caroline woke up first she brushed her teeth she got in the shower for 20 minutes she put on a purple t-shirt and purple legging with purple sneakers she woke up Bonnie she got in the shower for 20 minutes she put on a green t-shirt and green leggings with green sneakers she woke Stefan up he got in the shower for 20 minutes he put on a red t-shirt and red shorts with red sneakers Caroline drink 5 blood bags for extra yk they all grabbed our suitcases we walked out my dorm room and school they put them in Caroline's car they drove to McDonalds

clerk said "what would you like?" Caroline asked Bonnie and Stefan what they wanted Caroline said "I want sausage mcmuffin with eggs, egg mcmuffin, hot cakes, sausage, egg & cheese mcgriddles, coca-cola, Dr Pepper, sweet tea, and sprite" the clerk said the price and they pulled up to the next window Caroline paid with Stefan's credit card he said on him then they got their food and drinks then they pulled to the Parking lot they ate their food they drove to the boarding house she knocked on the door Damon said "what?" Caroline said "Lena" Elena ran to Caroline said "hey care" Caroline said "come on drive" Elena said "ok" they got in the car Caroline said "take my car and park it at my moms I will just ask Klaus to get me a car when I'm there" 

 they talked to each other Elena drove them to the airport they grabbed their suitcases said good bye and left Elena drove away they waited awhile until the plane they were one was called they went to there gate they got on the plane they all sat next to each other Caroline put her AirPods in she played music Stefan and Bonnie did the same Caroline called Klaus he said "hello love" Caroline said "hello Klaus I can't wait to see you" Klaus said "Caroline, love I love you" Caroline said "Klaus I love you too" Klaus said "see you when you get here" Caroline said "y-yeah" they hung up Caroline said happily "Klaus just told me he loves me for the first time" Bonnie said "we heard omg that's amazing" Caroline said "I know he's amazing"

5 hours later
Caroline, Bonnie, and Stefan stepped off the plane with their suitcases they saw a ride saying Caroline F, Stefan S, and Bonnie B They went to that ride the Chauffeur took their packs in the trunk he drove them to Klaus's Caroline already had a apartment here she brought one a week ago Caroline, Bonnie, and Stefan stepped out the chauffeur took their suitcases in she walked in with Bonnie and Stefan Rebekah kisses Stefan  Bonnie kisses Kol Caroline kisses Klaus she stoppes she said "get your whole family in the living room I have something to tell then all" Klaus said "ok" she vamp sped to the living room Bonnie did a spell so nobody would hear it until she told them  20 minutes later Kol, Bonnie, Elijah, Katherine, Rebekah, Stefan, and Freya Klaus sat next to Caroline she said "I have something to tell you all it has to do with me and Klaus" Rebekah said "yea"

Kol said "what's going on Nik did you propose or did you tell her about Ivy" Klaus said "no neither" Caroline said "I'm pregnant Klaus I've been holding that in 4 weeks from you but who is Ivy?" everyone heard the heart beat Klaus said "love I have something to tell you, everyone give us some privacy" everyone got out the room Caroline said "what?" Klaus said "before we got together I think a week I slept with Ivy" Caroline said "who is that and why does she matter" Klaus said "she's pregnant by me Freya confirmed it for me" Caroline said "where is she?" Klaus she's in her room next to yours" Caroline saw the signs on each door that was a bedroom she found Ivy she said "hey Ivy" Ivy said "your Caroline I've heard so much about you" Caroline said "do you have feelings for Klaus?" Ivy said "no it was purely just sex wanted"

Caroline said "good because we're both pregnant by him but don't tell him yet"Ivy said "aren't you a vampire and I won't" Caroline said "yes I guess his werewolf side worked twice and thank you" they both laughed Ivy said "I think we're going to be good friends" Caroline said "so do I sorry, gotta go" Ivy said " it's ok see you later" Caroline nodded Caroline walked out the bedroom she went to her bedroom she would have went to Klaus's but she didn't want him to know she fell asleep