🥀𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆🥀

As you slowly entered Maki clit, you started kissing and leaving hickeys on her neck.

"Faster mommy go faster pl-please" Maki said gripping the bedsheets. you sped up and makis started to shaking but you didn't even care ,you kept hitting her sweet spot.

"𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎𝑐𝑢𝑚𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎𝑐𝑢𝑚"Makis released on your strap on but you kept thrusting after she came. "Look at yourself in the mirror getting fucked like the little slut that you are" you said while kissimg get neck. But Maki didn't look in the so you made by thrusting deeper and faster. 

"I'm looking- ahhh imma cum again please please le-t me cum again mom-" Maki was basically begging and mind broken but you loved how she was begging so you decided to that her cum but had a surprise in mind. 

"I'm cumming" she said as she bit the pillow and gripping the silky black bedsheets. Maki came and once you pulled out then, rolled her onto her back and started to eat out. Maki gasped for air, her kept rolling to the back of her head. She want you to go faster but Maki can't even get any words out. You notice that she want you to go faster so you did. Maki was just a puddle of pleasure then, you stuck two fingers in her pussy.

Maki grabbing your head and started to grind on your tongue and when she did that you sped up your tongue and fingers. But you stop and stood up. "W-ait where are you going,I was so close?" She said. "Baby come here" you said standing in the mirror that's between your bathroom and closet. She got but her leg was shaking so much that she also tripped and when she got over there you started to run your hands down to her waist and ass.

"I want you to stand in front of me and bend over" She immediately did what you said and with that she gasped and looked at herself in the mirror. You saw her move her hand down to her  super wet clit.  You didn't want her to touch herself yet so you grabbed both of her arms pulled behind her back.  "Nononono please I-I want to touch'm-myself",she barely getting her sentence out. "Please let touch myself" She's begging but you declined it so you grabbed her neck and pulled her back and started to sloppy make out. Maki broke the kiss, she wasn't expecting you to go faster but she couldn't say anything cause she is broken and brainless at this point."Please pull my hair" she said trying to her best to speak.

You liked what she said, so you pulled her hair. "c-can I cum please please mommy please I'll do a-anything " begging Maki said while you kiss her back.

"I'm gonna counting down from 5 while you say thing about yourself" you said whispering in her ear.  You started the count down and went deeper and harder.

"5"

"im your fuck toy"

"4"

"i-mmmh I'm a s-slut"

"3"

"I'm mommy's good girl"

"2"

"I'm just a li-tle slut"

"1"

"Mo-"

When you said one Maki couldn't even finish and now she is a shaking mess and mumbling about how good she feels.  You pulled out caught her because makis legs are weak as hell, then putted her on the bed.

But you thought to yourself, " Hm I didn't know I could do that..... imma do that more often". You had surprised yourself and laughed at that while you started to cleanup everything.

     Timeskip

Everyone has came back home and you was downstairs eating and Kendall ran to you but you got up because you don't like physical contact unless you like them (only like gojo, Nanami, and Mina).When that happened itadori let out a small little laugh. Maki came downstairs holding on the rails of the stairs. "MAKI ARE YU OKAY YOUR LEGS ARE SHAKING WAYYYY TO MUCH" Panda yelled ran up to her to help her down the stairs. Gojo walked over to you and said. " Did you fuck her brainless?" He said giving a confused look and you nodded with a little smirk. But His jaw dropped which also made he grab your arm and pulling you making you drop your book.

"Where is he taking y/n" Maki wonder but she didn't pay mind to it.

Gojo pov

Me and y/n are in her truck because I lost my keys but that's not the point. I thought y/n is more of vanilla dominant person I mean I know she is rough when is killing or torturing people but ho- wait I did to ask the author something.

Me-"Hey author did you know that the reader wasn't a vanilla dominant person"

Me-"Now how the hell would i know I'm just using my mind and brain and fingers but why you ask 🤨?"

Gojo-"Omg I want you to go back and read what you wrote"

Me-"No imma end the conversation here and get back to the story because im pretty sure that y/n is getting bored."

"Y/n i need you to help fuck someone brainless and teach me how." I asked. " It's easy just edge them and teasing them and when they cum keep fucking them and boom there you go a brainless person." She said with a straight face and while i took some notes.

Ends of gojo pov

You walked back in the house and see Kendall looking at you and then moved her eyes down to your abs but you kept on walking and stood up on your table and got everyone's attention.

"Go put on some clothes and comeback so we can go to the mall together"you said loud but still in the sleepy sounding voice you have.