🥀𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒐𝒏𝒆🥀

As I was working on something for Geto. I heard the sound of heels sounds passing my door and into me and maki's room since it's right beside my office.

I ignored the sound and continued to work until someone wanna FaceTime me and it was from Mahtio. So I answered him and he looked serious. "yes mahtio" I said still typing on the computer and pushing my glasses up. "I need you to go out for town for 3 weeks or until you finish your the job" he said putting his hair in a bun.

I sighed and nodded then he explained who I was killing and why. I'm a Mafia boss after all but I was originally a assassin but I guess my parents wanted to me do both. But the only thing I hate about being a boss is that some people that I've worked with wanted to sell drugs to me but I never took them and I hate the thought of them.

Maki opened my door looking at me with nothing be lust in her eyes. I didn't get scared but I did look up. "Yes ba-" I was cut off by the kiss she give me. And usually I'm the one who give the kisses first but I liked when she did that. She then whispered in my ear, "Fuck me y/n please please fuck me y/n" she said gripping on my shirt. So I picked her as she cradled her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. I cared her to the bedroom and open the door.

And immediately closing and locking it. "Tell me how you want it baby" I said kissing her neck while placing her on the bed.

"Give it to me rough and hard" she said as she squeezed my arm and whispered in my ear. "Damn the new strap is already on the bed and the lube."I said watching maki get undressed.

"Since night is all about you, what do you want me to do first baby~" I said moving closer, and started leaving hickeys on her neck. "Go down on me please"She said.

"This feels different from before" Maki said in her thoughts has she was squirming from the pleasure. "Oh god y/n" She said has placed her hands on top of my head. I keep licking and sucking until I felt her starting to shake. "G....go faster until I cum" She said covering her mouth but I sped up. She grabbed the sheets and arching her back.

She kept trying to hold in the moaning and screaming my name. Lucky for us Mina had music blasting from downstairs celebrating our engagement and the murder of Kendall.

"Keep your eye contact with me baby" I said looking at her. She tried looking at me but I smirked and licked her inner thigh in the most sensitive area. Her eyes rolled back as she felt herself getting closer and closer. Maki moans went silent and came back as she came all my face and fingers.

I got my strap and putted it, then looked at Maki. Who's still tryna caught her breath but couldn't. "L...lay down on the be..bed" She said between breaths. I laid down on the bed next to maki with my arms behind my head and she got on top of me and started to kissing me. "Maki, I never expected for you to be this rough....I like it baby" I said smiling. She had smiled back at me while slowly sliding the strap in her entrance.

She whimpered knowing that she is still sensitive. "Mmm it's g-going in so easily" she said trying to contain her thoughts but failed. It was finally inside her and Maki started to slowly grinding on on top until she felt the pace increase. She gasped  and threw her head back. Back arched and eyes shut tightly. "W-nghhh~wait if you go fa-AaaH~faster imma cum again." She said

I couldn't help but enjoy seeing Maki melting from the pleasure. "ohfuckohfuck" is the only thing she kept repeating. "I know baby I fucking know it's just... seeing you like this makes me wanna fuck you longer." I said rubbing her clit.

Maki pov

I CANT contain myself any longer. It's to the point where I'm close to begging and letting her overstim me. And y/n's voice isn't helping me either but hey this feels amazing. Even tho theres loud music coming from downstairs but I still covering my mouth and trying to keep the moans low but that's not working.