🥀𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏🥀

After you knocked out naoya, you walked over to maki and untied her and she jumped up and hugging you and kissing you.

"Are you ok" you asked her and she nodded and said "So what are we what to do with my dumbass brother" maki said, "Leave him here to die" you said but you called mina after you untied yourself and told her to come pick up maki, "Baby listen mina is coming to pick you up to get some rest and a good hot shower"You said and she nodded but she was about to speak but mina drove off quickly.

You looked at naoya's body and smiled and dragged his body into the van that you was in and drove home.

T̥ͦI̥ͦM̥ͦE̥ͦS̥ͦK̥ͦI̥ͦP̥ͦ

You pulled up at your house but your dogs always  bark when you get home but they didn't cause they know cause they saw you with a body so they didn't bark.

You went to your soundproof basement and tied up naoya cause he is can't tie your ties that you do and turn off the lights and left. You went to the kitchen and see that Kendall's mom  was about to leave so you went upstairs and your cat ran up to you and you picked him up and walked to your gaming room.

You sat down and your cat sat down in your lap and you started to make your game but you decided that you could change first, you and your cat got up and went to your room and changed your clothes then you walked back to your gaming room.

This is what you have on

(This but without the hat)

You heard the door close downstairs knowing that Kendall's mom finally left but you was to busy playing your gaming until Mina interrupted you and made you come downstairs.

"Get up you little cat"Mina said, "But I wanna stay right here" you said whining " geez how the absolute fuck did they become the mafia boss" Mina said in her thoughts about her best friend.

"Fine at least let me get my switch" you said then picked up your switch and your cat followed you downstairs. Maki and everyone was talking and mina left you to go sit by her girlfriend and then you went to go play with your dogs while your cat is sleeping.

After you got done with playing with your dogs, you went to the basement where naoya was.

🥀𝓼𝓱𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼🥀