🥀𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 🥀

Imma let y'all know now.. and there's gonna be multiple timeskips...

_________

I was looking at maki and saw something is bothering her."Hey is everything okay baby?" I said kissing her forehead. "Well I'm scared" she said but had stopped talking. "Baby look.. you don't have to be scared, it's was just a little rage and so I took it out on her. And hopefully you don't have to see the rest cause it's much worse" I said walking back up to maki."Yeah I'm going to only think about to night by the way why are we going out?" She said curiously. And I sweat-dropped when Maki asked me that question. "Well it's surprise for you my love" I said putting my hands around her waist.

She then turned around and put her arms around my neck. While looking at me with curiosity in her eyes. "Mm-hmm", she said walking away. Jeez that girl is something else and I love it so much.

I was in the soundproof basement because I had remembered that I had one of the people from the list was down there. "I can't wait to have me fun with you" I said as the more scary side me came out.

And this girl really started to cry and scream for help because she didn't realize it was me she was messing with . "Awww looks someone's scared" I said said grabbing my guns and pointing at them her. Pulling both triggers and just like that she was dead.

Timeskip

I was sitting in the couch while watching YouTube on the big tv since I was the first one done getting dress and it's only 6:01 pm.

"Y'all can say I got....W rizz" (Ifykyk😏). Someone said coming from the tv. I was laughing so hard to the point where I was wheezing. After I finished the video, one of Cory's sss (spooky scary Sunday) came on. So I paused to get a bottle of water from the kitchen.

Maki had came down the stairs and she called out to me. I turned out and my jaw had dropped. Maki had a red silky dress on, red heels, and makeup on.

"Baby you look.....sexy as hell" I said walking up to her to help her down the stairs that are left. Then I walked a little far back to check her out.

Makis dress:

(ngl I can't the color it's look like dark red to me but oh well)

"Give me a 360 baby" I said clapping my hands while she turns around. And when I saw her ass, I started to mentally drooling over her. "Damn that's my future wife right there" I whispered as I was walking back to her very slowly and putting a hand on her waist while my other hand is on her neck and give her a kiss.

Makis pov

I was walking down the stairs and called out for y/n. She had turned around, I truly think I saw hearts in her eyes. But when I saw her I started to blush while she was helping me down the stairs.
"Give me a 360 baby" she said as she bit her bottom lip while I turn around.  She had whispered something but I couldn't hear it. Y/n started walking very slow to me at first I confused but,when she got to me...child I heard purring from down there.