🥀𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 2🥀

While you are driving, you started to think about where you wanted to go so you decided that you wanted to go to the mall. You turn up your music the song that was playing into it by chase atlantic, after driving for a while you finally got to the mall. You found a parking spot and go out of the car and locked the door.

Once you entered the mall first you went to hot topic, you got it hot topic one of the employees said something to you what they was, " Hi! welcome to hot topic, let's us know if you need help with anything", you just nodded and you went out to the blankets, you found a hunter x hunter blanket but  you were you felt you were being watched so you got the blanket went to the cashier to pay for the blanket once you did that you left.

You didn't have the feeling that you were being watched anymore so you went to the food court and you set down to think about what you want to eat and you decided to go eat chick-fil-a and you went to chick-fil-a and order ( if you don't like chick fil a you can change it)  you paid and they gave you your food and you left. While eating you were scrolling through tiktok but you hear some voice so you up to see who is talking to you and it's was a pink haired boy with people behind him.

He said,"may we sit with you" with a smile,
You said in response, "sure" in a calm way, so they set with and they talking to each other but the pink haired boy realize that he didn't introduce himself " oh by the my name is itadori and thank you for letting us sit here", you said," you're welcome itadori" with a small smile then everyone else introduce themselves, after itadori it was a girl with orange hair "My name is nobara" then after her it was a boy with black hair" my name is fushiguro " he said very calm next was a man with ocean blue eyes "Well my name is gojo" he said in a childish way, after him it was a boy who had a panda shirt on (i made panda human 😜)"my name is panda" you smiled at his name then a boy who with brown eyes and straight hair "my name is toge"he said quietly then last was a girl with green hair " my name is maki"she said.

After they introduce themselves they look at me and said," What is your name?" they said in sync. So you said, " My name is y/n" you said in a calming voice and in maki's thoughts were about your voice, " Damn how the fuck did they make me horny with the their voice" maki said in her thoughts.

After the introduction,y'all was talking after for a while but while everyone was talking you and maki were flirting,then you all exchanged phone numbers and went y'all's separate ways but maki told everyone else that she will go with you,they said ok.

Maki turned back to see you smirking and she blushed a all different colors of red.

You and maki left the mall and now walking to your car but you wrapped your arms around maki and she blushed but y'all finally made it to your car, you unlocked the you are in the driver seat and maki is in the passenger seat.

Timeskip

While driving you places your hand on maki's thigh at first she flinched but then she relaxed but then you started to rub up to her pussy she blushed and maki realize that she is now horny so she bit her lip but you saw her so you removed your hand.

After driving for a while y'all are back at your house and you both out of the car and you went to your door and unlocked your door.As soon as you locked your door you and maki started to make out.