Part 6

Steve POV:
Alright everyone. We all need to talk. We have some of our worst enemies returning as well as new villains showing up. We need to discuss strategy on how to combat everyone. We need to know our enemies weaknesses and strengths. We are facing the battles of our lives. Therefore, it will take all of us working together to survive.

Let's begin with the Mystic Falls and New Orleans gang. What can you tell us about your villains?

Klaus POV:
Esther and Mikael are my siblings and my parents. They hate us for being who we are. They hate me because my mother had an indiscretion which led to my conception. Your parents sound awful said Natasha. They are. Beyond that, you have Lucian who was my first sire. And the Hollow which will try to kill
Hope and Hayley since they carry her blood.

Stefan POV:
Then you have Kai who is fucking crazy, the sirens who were hard to beat, and Sybil. They will be hard and some of us are now human I said as I looked at Elena and my brother.

If they want, I can turn them into vampires to fight this war and back human once the war ends.

You can do that, I said as I and everyone else looked at her shocked. Yes.

Damon POV:
How strong are you now wolf? I have unlimited power within my capacity. I can travel across the universe, become part of nature, control gravity, etc.. Alright, good to know not to piss off. I turned to Elena and our kids. I need to do this. I cannot live knowing that something might happen to any of you. And you won't, because I will be turning with you. Alright wolf, what do we need to do. You will need to drink my blood, be killed, and wake up to drink my black blood.

Alright, let's do this. Before, she gave us her blood, Stefan intercepted and asked to be turned as well seeing that he had returned human. Of course!

Before we least expected it, she gave us her blood and snapped our necks. Once we returned we had vampire blood in our system. She had blood prepared in cups and said feed. We did and to be honest I never felt stronger and I looked at Elena and Stefan and they both looked surprised.

Why do I feel stronger than ever before? My blood made you as strong as the Originals. What, we all screamed. As I mentioned, I am life reincarnated.

Hope POV:
For us, we have Malivore and the Necromancer. They are the hardest villains we faced. Umm, i can also give all of you some of my blood to amplify your powers. Would y'all want that? Yes, said all the students from my school. Now wait a second, I yelled to them. I won't use my mom as a blood vessel. No worries hun. I have full control of my powers and I want to help you all. We will face the worst of the worse and need to be prepared.

Hayley POV:
I turned to look at everyone else. I will put cups out with my blood for everyone. I turned to Bonnie, Alaric, and Caroline.

Bonnie, I can make you an immortal witch. Would you want that? Yes. Okay, drink my blood and hold my hand. She did and as I held her hand I began reciting a spell which left me bleeding from my eyes and nose. Hayley, everyone screamed. Almost done I told everyone. Before I knew it, I felt her immortality and told her it was done.

I then turned to Kol and Finn and said I can make you into hybrids of witch and vampire. Would y'all want that? Yes they both nodded happily. I knew they would since they were more in touch with their witch side. They also fed from my blood and I recited another spell which was beyond tiring seeing that it was one of the most powerful spells I have ever done but I did. Yes, I have my powers back Kol said with tears in his eyes. I know he was beyond heartbroken losing that power. He laughed as he carried me around, kissed my forehead and said thank you.