Part 1

Hayley still remembers feeling the fire burn her alive as she saw her daughter and two men she had loved, once last time before everything went black.

Hayley went into a white room into which she spoke to the White Phoenix. Hayley, you will be reborn into becoming the White Phoenix. You have already lived through the Dark Phoenix era through your first rebirth after dying the first time. You have faced so many tragedies and I want to give you the opportunity to live, find love, build a family, etc... Unfortunately, I can't send you back to your universe. However, I will send you to a new universe where there are superhero's and villains. You will play an important role in this new universe since your powers will be unlimited. You will also find love and get your happy ending. I just ask you to never give up on hope.

Before Hayley could say something, she was pushed out of that white room and was being awoken in a new room which had all the avengers in. Who the fuck are you all? Steve, being their leader, got close to her and said: "We mean you no harm. You woke up in the Avengers headquarters." I'm supposed to be dead. "What do you mean, asked Steve?" I need to leave. "Now wait, said Tony as he came close to me and touched my arm. You owe us some explanations." Before I knew it, I sent him flying against the room. I am so sorry I said as tears came down my eyes. Hawkeye could tell that they young girl was terrified tried to shoot an arrow at the door to close down the room. However, what he did not expect was for her to look at them and freeze them. The girl look petrified that she could do that and one could tell she was having a panic attack. And before one knew it, she had a white aura coming from within her and next thing we knew, she no longer was there.

Natasha POV:
Fuck. She is the most powerful individual we have ever met and worse part is that she doesn't even register her powers and seems surprised to have that type of power.

Thor POV:
We have to find her. She has unlimited power. Her powers seem to surpass the infinity stones. If she is that powerful and cannot control her powers, she is a danger to herself and to the universe.

Steve POV:
She clearly looks petrified. We need to thread conversations lightly. We don't wish to push her to react on the defense. Therefore, we start with investigating her. Tony, can you look into her past?

Tony POV:
Sure can, old man. As I looked into her past, I realized it was somber and tragic.

Hayley Marshall, born Andrea Labonair, is 21 years of age. She was born a werewolf with magic, making her a werewitch. Her parents were murdered the day she was born. She was rescued and put in an adopted agency. From there she went through a lot. She was abused, tortured, and raped. When she thought she had potential good parents, she went through an incident with a friend in which she drove under the influence and her friend ended up dying. That day she triggered her werewolf curse. She had only been 13 years of age. She was kicked out of her home and was called a monster. From 13-20 she searched for her family and was put through tragic situations. At the age of 20, she met the original hybrid who was born more than 1,000 years ago. They had sex and that led to her being pregnant with the hybrids baby. Throughout her whole pregnancy many witches tried to kill and sacrifice her daughter and her. The day of her daughters birth, she was killed. However, since she died with her daughters blood within her, she was turned into a vampire. They would find their daughter and as coparents, Klaus and Hayley would fight against any individual who threatened their daughter. After one adversary forced them to separate 8 years, they would reunite when her daughter would kidnap her to try and get her dad to return seeing that her dad was in love with her mom. He did, however it would be too late since she would die.

That's why, she said she's supposed to be dead said Steve.

And she should, but destiny choose different for her said Stephen Strange as he entered the room. She was chosen to be host of the White Phoenix due to her being a representation of love, passion, and sacrifice. Their spirits merged. Thus making Hayley the most powerful individual in existence across all universes. She's a quabrid of four species. She needs to be taught to control and master her powers which I can teach her. However, she must count on all of you to be her family. Please understand from her side. She's alone in a new universe with no connections from her past. She truly has been through more shit than most people. Therefore, can I count on all of you t support her?

Yes, said every avenger. No person, should go through all that pain alone said Natasha.

Steve POV:
Wow, I said to myself. She is such a beautiful and strong woman. I will do everything in my power to make her one of us.

Thor POV:
She is beyond powerful and beautiful. She deserves the world and I will try to do everything in my powerful to help her feel love, I muttered to myself.

Clint and Tony POV:
She deserves to have a father/mentor figure. She's the youngest out of all of us and hasn't really felt family love. But yikes it seems like Thor and Steve have built an infatuation with her already.

Natasha, Bucky, Bruce, and Sam POV:
We will help her feel like one of us.

Wanda POV:
I can finally become an older sister seeing that up to right now, I've been the youngest one. I can work on helping her with her magic since I'm the closest one to understanding her powers.

Steve POV:
Alright Avengers, we have a girl and future family member to find.