As usual, Tankhun ignores me.

"You two stop it! I'm calling Kim." Kinn calls a few times until Kim answers.

"What do you want? It better be important. Don't you know I'm in the middle of something?!" 

That shameless one! I will break his bones.

"Arm is with Macau in room 1004. And Vegas is after them with his gun...can you intercept him?..."

MUTE.

"What happened, Kinn?!" I ask.

"Kim hung up the phone and blocked the call." Kinn said

"Motherfucker!" I will definitely break his bones.

"Let's look for Arm and Macau then." Kinn said.

"Wait a moment. If Pete is in the room next to Arm, why doesn't he tell Arm himself?" Tankhun said thoughtfully.

"Hmm...good question." Kinn looked at Pol.

"Actually, Pete's call was awkward...he seemed far from the phone...like he couldn't reach it."

"Hmmm..." that's all we can say in face of a naughty thought.

...

Pete's POV

Now that I'm paying attention, I can hear the sounds that make me embarrassed. Why haven't they stopped yet?! I think I heard the phone ringing, but still...they don't stop moaning.

Vegas must have arrived at the hotel reception by now. I have no other way out.

"ARM!!!ARM!!!MACAU!!!" Can't you hear me? "ARM! ARM! VEGAS IS COMING TO YOU!"

Fuck! Handcuffed to the headboard, I can't get close to anything. And my phone battery died. How unlucky!

I hear the sound of the electronic door opening.

"Vegas, are you back?"

The room light goes out and I can't see anything.

"Stop this! You're not going to do anything weird, are you?" Sure he will..."Get me out of these handcuffs! My arms are numb."

A subtly sweet, fresh scent comes from the person sitting next to me. This fragrance...it is not from Vegas.

...

Arm's POV

"Did you hear anything, Macau?"

"Uh...I'm hearing lots of things, since we're making so much noise, you know..." He giggles. 

Macau keeps kissing my neck and collarbone underneath me.

"I think I've heard someone calling my name..."

"Hmm... I'm pretty sure it was me...you're driving me crazy...you are so voracious...I like it so much." Macau wraps his legs around my hips tighter. "don't you want to continue what you were doing?"

I think I'll have to go harder on workout from now on to keep up with him. Is it really his first time? And what about the handcuffs?! He doesn't want to take it from us. He tries all the time to be dominant in some way, but making him submit to me makes it all more fun and exciting.

"You're insatiable, kid"

"I'll let you call me kid only in bed." Macau says it in a provocative way.

"Haha...okay...deal..." I kiss him passionately and start thrusting him again. It's tight..ah..ugh...it feels really good inside him.

His body shivers.