Y/n: Sorry... I guess. 

Eunhyuk: Shall we move to our first segment?

Kwanghee: Lets go!

Eunhyuk: Ok so next to us are key words that 1 by 1 you will come up and grab and stick on the member that you think matches it best.

Hyunjin: Am I going crazy or are they blank?

Kwanghee: They peel away so the other members can't see it until its stuck on them.

Hyunjin: Ahhh

Y/n: I can't believe I called you smart before.

Hyunjin: Yah im still older than you show me some respect.

Y/n: Im sorry for insulting you Uncle please forgive me.

Hyunjin: THIS KID!

Eunhyuk: Yujun as the oldest why don't you come first.

Yujun: Ok... Oh this is a tricky one there's two members this could apply to.

Kwanghee: Oh can you say the two members so there's a chance they can figure it out.

Yujun: The easiest to get along with.

Jinwoo: Well its not me.

Shoto: Could be its in Yujuns opinion after all.

Yujun: Alright I know where this is going.

As you felt something stick your arm you looked down to see that Yujun had chosen you.

Y/n: Me? Why?

Yujun: Ah I remember when we first met the first day he joined team SM back on the show and we introduced our selves to him before we started learning the choreo he made sure that he knew everyone in the groups name before we started and them as we practised he helped them to improve where they were struggling.

Y/n: Is it bad if I say I just really wanted to win... I mean yep thank you I always try to get along with everyone.

Yujun: Really does our friend ship mean nothing.

Y/n: Nah I like you 4.

Kwanghee: Alright next up is Jinwoo go ahead.

Jinwoo: HAHAHAHAH!

Y/n: That's never a good sign.

Shoto: I think we are screwed no matter what it is it can't be good.

Jinwoo: This is the easiest decision ever. 

Hyunjin: AHH why'd you hit me with it what even is it?

Jinwoo: The most annoying. 

Hyunjin: Yah stick this on yourself I don't want this.

Eunhyuk: Jinwoo why did you pick Hyunjin then?

Jinwoo: So in the dorm me, Y/n and Hyunjin all share a dorm and Y/n is the best roommate ever he keeps his area clean doesn't snore isn't loud at 7am while everyone else is still asleep. Hyunjin on the other hand Is the exact opposite he doesn't clean his part of the room which is closest to the door! He snores all night and then when he gets up at 7am he decides to make the room into a karaoke party and starts singing and dancing while me and Y/n are still asleep!

Hyunjin: Yah its not my fault you don't get up in the morning.

Jinwoo: We finished the day before at 4am though and didn't have our schedules start till 2pm because of that! Why were you up at 7 in the first place?

Hyunjin: I usually get up at that time no matter what. I always feel refreshed.

Y/n: You always make me feel tired.