Supplies |7|

I walked around the floor I now worked on and said hello to a couple of people, some lady had a really pretty shirt on and I let her know I noticed, the lady gave me a judgey look when I said it though, it made me sort of sad

I found the bathrooms and that little employee cubby where we can get coffee and microwave food we bring for lunch or something.

I went down that scary elevator to say hi to Jane one more time and asked if there's anywhere I should know the location of and she told me the same as Mr. Ravens did.

I think I should just go back to my desk in Mr. Ravens' office now, seeing as I have now nothing to do.

Knocking on the door, just in case he's busy, I hear him tell me it's okay to come in.

Opening the door and closing it gently behind me, I turn around to see Mr. Ravens putting down his pen.

I blush, feeling his pretty eyes on me, "I-I'm done exploring like you said I could, and now i'm just here to see if you have anything for me to do, sir."

He smirks at my nervous demeanor I assume and gestures me toward my desk.

Walking over and sitting down in the comfy seat, I spin towards Mr. Ravens, biting my lip, fighting a smile.

He's leaned back into his chair now, more relaxed than his short lasted concentrated posture when I came in.

"So, do you have anything for me to do, Mr. Ravens?" I ask, his eyes seem to be scanning my face like i'm a unique painting he's trying to figure out.

"Mr. Ravens?" I repeat, growing slightly uncomfortable, I squirm in my seat.

"I do actually, here." He hands me a printed out picture, of, himself?

"You want me to, do.... you?" I ask slowly, now feeling like I sounded stupid.

His eyes widen and he lets out a laugh, a pretty sound, he has a really nice laugh.

"Uh, no, no, it's for a newspaper article about me and this company, I just wanted to ask if you think It looks good." He says, I feel like he put me under a witchy spell because it's my first day here and I just can't stop looking at the man, my boss for gosh sakes.

Father would probably not approve, this is probably shameful behavior, especially in an office setting.

My mood lowers but then I realize Mr. Ravens is waiting for my response.

Looking at the picture now in my hands, I scan his face in it, his chiseled jawline, cheekbones in the best places and at the best angles, his dark brown hair in a professional mannered style but not snobby professional, his facial expression seemingly a forced smile, like he didn't want to be there or something. I mean, he looks good, I don't know why I need to approve of it.