♥︎ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ♥︎

Start from the beginning

Location : Salt Lake City, Utah

Nadia stood in the kitchen as she cooked breakfast. "You nasty motherfucka" Kd mugged her as he grabbed a water out of the fridge.

"What did I do" Nadia said as she took the waffle out of the waffle maker.

"You and your ugly ass fiance was up there-" Kd started but was cut off by Kentrell.

"Kd shut yo' jealous ass up, you just mad you can't get no pussy" Kentrell said as he walked into the kitchen with Karma on his hip.

"Nigga I'm not jealous of yo' dent-headed ass. Y'all we're up there being to damn loud. The only person that slept through it was Karma" Kd mugged as he took a bite of a apple.

"Ight apple eating ass nigga" Kentrell mumbled as he picked up a piece of bacon before eating it. Kentrell handed Karma to Ben before wrapping his arms around Nadia's waist.

"Kentrell" Nadia said as she glanced up at him as he smacked loudly in her ear.

"What? Was I not supposed to eat none? I have to eat good to get this good-" Kentrell started but Nadia turned around and put her hand over his mouth.

He laughed causing her to move her hand and turn back around. "I want another baby" Kentrell whispered into Nadia's ear, making sure nobody else heard him.

She stayed quiet as she picked up a few eggs before looking over at the stove to see Nyla holding her hand out for the eggs.

Nadia handed them to her before focusing back onto the waffles.

"You don't hear me talking ta you?" Kentrell said as he reached his hands up before roughly cupping her breasts.

"Hmm?" she hummed as she poured more waffle mix into the waffle maker.

"I said I want another baby" he mumbled as he used his other hand to rub her stomach.

"Nooo" Nadia said as she put one of her hands onto his lower stomach so that she could push him back.

"It wasn't a question" Kentrell said as he let her go before going to get Karma.

"Nah, stop tryna take my shit. This is mine" Kentrell said as he moved his bacon so Karma couldn't take it.

"I'm almost done so y'all can start setting the table" Nadia said as she unplugged the waffle maker before walking over to the stove.

"Dont tell me I have to fill that whole thing with orange and apple juice. That shit was tiring" Kd yelled causing Nadia and Kentrell to mug him

"SHUT THE FUCK UP KD" Joe yelled as he ran down the stairs before falling at the bottom.

"Okay, let's eat and then we can go get dressed" Nadia said as she walked over to the fridge before grabbing a water bottle.

___
Some Hours Later

"Karma is finally one" Sheronda said as she danced with Karma on her hip. "Yall need to have another one."

"No thank you. I'm not having no more kids until I get married- which reminds me" Nadia said before reaching over onto the counter to get her purse.

She opened her purse before pulling out some plan b's. Sheronda smacked her lips before busting out laughing. "Make sure Kentrell didn't switch them with tic-tacs" she mumbled causing Nadia to look over at her.

"Yea, let me check these because he will do something like that" she said before pouring one out. "Yep, it's a tic-tac" Nadia said before reaching over at throwing them into the trash can.

"Dont worry bestie, I got you" Nyla said before reaching in her purse before pulling out a full pack of plan b's. "My bestie got that good good, make her nigga wanna trap her" Nyla sung as she poured some into Nadia's hand.

"Shut the fuck up Nyla" Nadia said before picking up her water bottle. She put the pill into her mouth before taking a big sip from her water bottle.

She closed the water before looking over at Karma. Nadia held her arms out causing Karma to reach for her.

Nadia grabbed her before placing her on her hip. "She has icing all over her face" she chuckled before looking back at Sheronda and Nyla.

"I'm about to go wipe her face. Do y'all need anything?" Nadia asked causing them to shake their heads.

Nadia walked off to go to the bathroom before feeling someone wrap their arm around her shoulder.

"Where you going?" Kentrell said as they walked into the bathroom.

Nadia smacked her lips before placing Karma onto the counter. "I have to talk to you about something later" she said before grabbing a baby wipe.

Did it work?

He smiled before looking down at Karma as Nadia wiped the icing off of her face.

Kentrell closed the door before walking over to the toilet. He lifted the toilet seat before starting to unbuckle his pants.

"Why didn't you- oh my God, come on Karma" Nadia said before picking up Karma and walking out of the bathroom causing Kentrell to chuckle before handling his business.

___

Y'all are so mean to her 😂🤣 Kinda starting to feel bad 🥺Finished - 8:26 amPublished - 8:27 am

Finished - 8:26 am
Published - 8:27 am