A chance meeting in hell

Začať od začiatku

Meanwhile in the hyoudou house.

Rias was sitting the couch with akeno kiba and koneko,while asia was crying in the corner with irins and xenovia trying ti confort her. But gasper was standing with rossviasa and Azazel who all three were pissed surprisingly due to gaspers nature rias never thought he would be pissed.

How long rias? Was all Azazel said wanting to know when she knew about the fallen. And she was getting pissed but since issei was gone and couldn't make her stronger she only excepted fate but will try to fight her family st least.
Since the fallen entered my territory and since i first saw issei and he saw me i knew he had a gear and letting Raynare kill him was the only option i had. She spoke not feeling sorrow about anything but making asia cry but then Azazel turned to the other three.
Did you want to help her with that event? He said releasing some of his power with his words as anger was on his voice.

Not at all we may have agreed but it was thta or being a stray I'm afriad so we had no choice. They all said as Azazel sensed them he was a fallen and he knew if someone who lie about something so important snd they all only felt one thing sorrow. Asia then stood up with rage and walks over to rias and slaps her in the face to everyones shock.
YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING DO YOU RIAS HE ALMOST DIED BECAUSE OF ME IT WAS ALMOST 5 LIGHTSPEARS YOU JERK. Asia yells with tears running down her face.

How do you know? Kiba askes confused. He took one when we went out on the town,and 3 after i died but he destroyed the 4th but any devil would have died but he didn't because he cared for us and now look what you did. Rias was getting pissed and was about to stand and let out aura but she froze in time slowly as gasper was pissed and did not stand for what she did anymore. G..g.asper? Was all she could say as she was frozen in time as gasper spoke. You could havr saved him and now because of you my brother is gone. Issei i will get strong by you and no longer be a coward.. If you could have have saved him then you could have helped me or asia even akeno right. He then started to cry, how could you be a master of anyone you freak. He let out as his voiced mixed anger and sorrow as he punched the frozen rias in the gut and was about to do more akeno stopped him.

Gasper i know how you feel but please let Sirzechs and issei do this not you we lost him already we don't want to lose you or anyone else. She said with tears hugging him with her wings and he cried out for his brother to come home but he knew it wouldn't happen.

Bacl in hell

Achoo!! Damn it is someone talking about me or something. Issei said with annoyance as raynare laughed at his action she found adorable.

Ha ha very funny ray-chan but you know what let how about... Beofre issei could finish he heard something miles away with his dragon ears.
Ahhh stop it, why should we punk your weak,yeah you might as well be bald too your hair mocks the gremory family haha idot.

As issei heard that he ran towards the noise to Rayner's shock by his speed and how it changed.

Now with issei he is running as fast has he can towards the alley he heard the noise from and in less then 3 minutes he arrived and saw two punks beating up a kid with bright red hair similar to the gremory family.

Hey you get away from him. He yelled at the punks and as they turned they went cold as they saw the red dragon emperor but with a more powerful look.
R..r.red dragon emperor. They both said in fear as they pissed them selves. But before they could say anything else issei bolted at them and threw them in the hair and launched them back down knocking them out.

Hey are you om kid? Issei said calm and concerned looking at the kid.
Your the red dragon right issei hyoudou? The kid asked. Yeah thsts me? Plz make me your student im the last of my family i wish to be strong like a true dragon plz.. PLEASE TRAIN ME LIKE A DRAGON WOULD!!