welcome to Kyoto, piece hunt begins

Here we are now in the hyodou house as issei enters through the door with raynare kai koneko and timat as he doesn't sense rias anywhere only his mom dad vali and kuroka.

Ok guys seems like gremory is in the underworld so lets go in ok. Issei said as kai became shocked after looking at issei's home.

SENSEI THIS IS YOUR HOME!!! Kai yelled as he never saw a place this big before. As every sighed and koneko giggled.

Well yeah and i will tell my parents everything after koneko you give them these. Issei says while throwing a red and green sphere in one hand and a black sphere in the other.
They are used to show all my memories simce raynare and i first met to now including me finding out about kokabel forcing raynare to kill me and rias making me her legitimate "pawn". Issei said as he then opened the door to see his parents in shock from seeing him and 3 new people.

Issei hun is that you? Miki asked her son that she hasn't seen in days since they got back from the trip.
Yeah its me mom and i have alot to tell you but first here. Issei said as him and koneko gave then the spheres which confused the parents
What is this? Garu asked as he saw a climps of his old issei through the sphere.

Just put in next to your head and it will show you all my memories and if you don't do it then  i die,after all you favor the girl that let me die than me because you dont know it all so im being nice do it or else. Issei said with power as his parents did as they were told while they looked shock seeing it all.

Ok timat raynare can you both watch the door for the devils, koneko and kai you two come with me too the basement in a training field so im going to test your hand to hand power you vs me kai at the maximum in order to awaken some dormant power from your past. Issei said as he walk towards the elevator motioning the two to follow.

Pov change now in the elevator

So kai have ever tried to take the gloves off or make them energy again? Issei asked confused about all the power his student has.
I haven't no but lets try. Kai says with a smirk of power as koneko punches them both.
Hey idots kyoto is tomorrow and it is 7pm already so issei hurry.  She said with her regular tone.
Oh thats right i might want to get some gifts... Oh shit i fogot.. Dragon shatter. Issei said as the elevator stoppes in the training room and they were confused why he did that.

Sensei why did you use your new move? Kai asked confused as he stayed by koneko while issei walk into the training field.

Pov change in issei's room.
As vali was sleeping in issei's room kuroka was curious about how he changed and who kai was as she saw the sculpture of rias he made long ago and the ruined princess broke and reformed with magic as she looked at it she saw the mark of driag and within seconds the sculpture was destroyed too dust.

What the fuck was that.. Nya whatever is happening to you dragon boy it i want to know what was the cause.

Back with issei

Ok kai ready i want to see your full power here and now. Issei said taking off his jacket and summoning the boosted gear.

Hey koneko. Kai whispers so issei can't hear them. Are sure about tomorrow you might become a stray. Kai whispered worried for his girlfriend.
Im sure. Koneko said as she took Kai's jacket and he walk to the battle field.

Ready kai give me everything you got. Issei said in battle stance.
You bet. Kai said as he then closed his eyes to reveal one red and one blue not holding back as he got in a stance of his own however before they could fight.

HEY RED DRAGON EMPEROR!! A loud voice said from the elevator door.  As we see a man with short black hair and a blue and white fancy collared coat and we can see he as muscles from head to toe making even high class beings be on guard.