Farwell and a new story begins.

Boost

Shine a new world

Boost

Glow with hope

Burst!!

Wake up

Its been a few months since the defeat of the triaxa with kai taking the lead of the dragon faction with his mother and vali till issei wakes up and the girls always visited even vali and luna and the leaders but kai couldn't he blamed himself for issei's pain.

Kais now taller he lets his dragon eyes and devil ones stay and he let his new black and red grow out to his neck.
And the little iaxa he chose to raise free form evil is now a few months old but looks around 1 as it seems to age faster.

Damn it.. Kai spoke walking through the castle in the dragon castle looking at old pictures of the crew, him issei vali shallot his wife, raynare and uncles before the war. Kai smiled till he clenched his fist as it glowed with hia angel marks of samael helping him try to calm down even if samael is now in the seal containing the darkness of the triaxa with ifrit.

Damn it damm it DAMN IT THSI MY FAULT!!! Kai roared spreading his wings and aura and letting his tears fall as a picture frame broke. Kai looking saw it was the first picture of him and issei making funny poses at the oppia dragon cut out and another serious poses this time. Seeing them calmed him down but made him feel his heart ache.

Son.. A voice of sorrow spoke as kai calmed down and containing his wings and power to see his mother and a sleeping iaxa in her wings embrace.
Hey mother sorry if i scared you, kai says with a sad smile grabbing a picture to see how much damage he caused until. *SLAP*

Kai dropped it and fell getting a powerful dragon slap from his mother only to look up and see tears?
You idot.. IDOT IDOT IDOT.. Dont you get it he did this because he thought the same as you now. Timat spoke as a stern mother and worried one.

Wh.. What do you mean? Kai asked getting up as he grabbed iaxa from his mothers wings. Don't you get it.. *sniff* timat then let her tears fall, in kyoto he blamed himself for your death until he killed coa coa and until that day he took the damage of your spell and attacks of the beast for you. Timat said shocking kai as he then had his hair cover his eyes. But through the shadow we saw tears fall as kai now knew how issei felt and then he jolted his head up.

Mom call everyone i think i found a way to give issei more life force and wake him up. Kai said shocking his mother. What did you do? She asked as he smiled. Nothing yet im playing it the issei way to make the impossible possible out of luck. Kai said flying away.

(Note: i forgot to cover this issei lost all but 1000 years of his life from the new drives, fusion and bringing the cost of the fusion and seal onto himself instead of kai along with red leaving him even if he has the same powers as before but now some less of reds and more magic)

As kai left everyone went to issei's room. Sirzechs and grayfia with rias who was in a red jacket and black shir with black and red pants. While asia wore a yellow and white shirt and a yellow and green laced skirt. Akeno wore a black and white kimono showing the yin and yang of a fallen and human with her father with her, and kuroka a black and red kimono with blue cat and dragon wing/ears on as a pattern same for koneko but white and gold but the pattern was red and it had the gremory mark as well.

Kiba wore a suit like always but it had a dragon mark on his back same with aurthur. Gasper wore a amber jacket and Valerie wore a pink and black jacket besides those they had normal clothing. Everyone else wore the same clothing as normal expect ophis who actually was fully clothes in balck violet and red(shirt and skirt black, laces and shoes violet and last a red and emrald jacket as kai gave her a heart as she friended alot of peoplr and loves him while issei is the shield that gave them all a chance.)