Chapter 11

I cried myself to sleep that night. Kellin was gone. The only human being who actually cared about me and said he really loved me. But he was lying? All these questions ran through my head that I wasn't able to answer. But no. I had to be happy. I had to be. For him. He wanted me to be happy because I deserve to be. I need to be happy because he is going to get out there and live his dreams and I was able to help him accomplish that. And I know he will go far. I know it. His personality, his voice, he is an amazing human being. And I pray to God that I we will be able to see each other again. Maybe in a parallel universe or in my dreams. Why did he have to wait for the last day I spent with him for him to tell me how he felt about me? Once again the voices and many questions ran through my mind. I need to be strong for him. And I need to continue to grow and be strong.

It was morning and I was already awake laying in my bed just taking in everything that was happening. I didn't want to go to group or anything otherwise I would break down. I just need a day to take everything in, relax and settle down. Just a day for me to sleep. I sighed. Jenna walked in and asked me how I was. I shrugged.

"I know this is hard for you. But it isn't the end of the world." She said.

"I know, I just don't want to do anything today. I just need a day to myself please." I pulled my covers to me as I looked at her waiting for a response. She sighed.

"Okay. But you need to take your depression pills and eat all of your food today. And also drink a lot of water. I will stop by every now and then to check on you or if you want to talk okay?" She came to my side and ran her fingers through my long hair.

"Thank you." I smiled as I touched her hand. She kissed my forehead, smiled, and walked away to get my pills and breakfast. I sighed and turned to face my wall. I was loosing myself in my thoughts as I got a text. My heart beat fast and my face spread if happiness. It was from Kellin. He told me how the guys had planned a surprise party at his apartment when he came home. I smiled and was happy he was happy and back with his friends, band members, and family. He deserved to be happy. After everything he's been through. We talked for a bit and he asked me if I was okay. I responded by saying I was coping and just need a day to relax before I can get back to my routine. He encouraged me to, and said he had to go. I locked my phone as I smiled to myself.

Kellin Quinn the things you do to me.

~
A/N: hey guys! Sorry for not posting in forever, but I felt like it was necessary because THE STRAYS MUSIC VIDEO CAME OUT TODAY. It was beautiful and just everything about it made me smile. I love how he includes his fans, and just UGH. The music video was awesome and I was so happy. I hope you all loved it as much as I did XD Sorry if it was a short and boring chapter, the next few chapters might be like this, but it's leading to something big! Hope you enjoyed. Love you. Thank you for reading! 💜🌚☺️😘 (that's another pic of Mae btw ^)

Follow me on Insta:
@piercedtheblackveilsirens
Personal - @courtneymmartinez 💜