Chapter 10

Did I really just say that..? Out loud? I blinked a couple of times realizing I did. My eyes widened. He wouldn't feel the same way, sure I helped him write his music, but I bet he just felt sad for me. He doesn't love me.. Right?

"Mae." He grabbed my hands in his embrace. I looked up at him. He looked into my sparkling brown eyes and then down at my lips. I was speechless and felt like I couldn't breathe. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach going crazy. I loved it when boys did that. He started to lean in and looked back into my eyes as they shift back to my lips.

Was this really going to happen?

Then I felt his sweet plump lips crash against mine. The kiss was full of passion, sorrow, and love. I smiled through the kiss. I was so happy. I couldn't believe this was real life. That this amazing boy in front of me just kissed me. He pulled away but not too far from my lips.

"I love you too. I guess that makes us both a little crazy huh?" He smiled and laughed. He pressed his forehead against mine and I smiled. I hugged him leaping onto him. Squeezing him.

"You're amazing Kellin." I smiled as I wrapped my hands around his neck and pecked his lips again. I melted. I heard the door open to the room and someone barge in. We both swung up off of each other. It was Jenna.

"What are you guys doing!? You can't ditch, come on Mae, you guys can hang out again later." She gestured for me to go with her. I looked at Kellin and made a face as I grabbed my guitar off the ground and walked away slowly from him.

"You're going to get in trouble if anyone sees you Kellin. If I were you if go back to your room too.." She whispered yelled to Kellin. I heard him run off. I walked through the door with Jenna behind me. She wrapped her arm around me as we walked to my room.

"So. Are you guys official?" She asked with a smirk on her face as she unlocked my door and we walked in. I plopped down on my bed and made a face at her.

"He kissed me..." I responded, looking up at her with happiness and love gleaming off of my eyes just thinking about him. She frowned and sat down next to me. I was confused.. Isn't that a good thing?

"What's the problem?" I asked her. She rubbed my shoulder.

"He didn't tell you?" She asked me. I had no idea what she was talking about.

"Tell me what?" I asked but got no reaponse. I got up and stared at her.

"Jenna. What are you talking about?!" I was getting scared. She sighed.

"Kellin is leaving tomorrow." She looked up at me sadly.

My.heart.was.crushed. I just wanted to collapse on the floor. I felt the tears start to form in my eyes as they rolled down my cheeks. I fell onto the ground where I was. I was crying. Jenna got up and came next to me to comfort me.

"Why-why does this always happen to. ME?" I asked through tears.

"What dear?" She brushed away my falling tears.

"Whenever something good happens in my life it never lasts. When I'm finally happy and getting better, it never lasts. Ever!" I started balling again. She hushed me as she hugged me.

"Why-why would he k-kiss me. Now? And t-tell me he loves me before he leaves me. I MIGHT NEVER GET TO SEE HIM AGAIN JENNA!" I tucked my head into my knees as I continued to cry. No response from her as usual. I moved from the floor to my bed and told Jenna I wanted to be alone. I ended up crying myself to sleep for a few hours.

I woke up 3 hours later. I woke up and had the worst nightmare. Kellin was leaving me, it was his last day and I might never get to see him again. Oh wait, it wasn't a dream. It was my reality. I sucked it up and knew I had to talk to him. I put on my hoodie, blue skinny jeans, and my black vans and went to our spot.