Chapter 157 : ready to rock and roll ?

Start from the beginning

No One POV

Anthony caught y/n's wrist and pulled her towards his chest from her behind.

Anthony - I think I wanna keep you now, don't worry I'll just buy you off from here.  *smirks* but if you refuse, I can just blow your little brains out *points gun to y/n's head*

Y/N - hey let me go yo-

Anthony - cmon baby, don't let this motherfucker get in your head now *clicks gun* because if you do then boom !

Y/N and Sanzu both had there eyes locked. and-

...

...

...

Y/N - alright...

Anthony - *laughs* good choice

Y/N -...

Anthony - smirks*

y/n began to take her heels off and walked towards the poll in front of them.

Y/N - you might want to sit down *winks*
shows about to start.

Anthony did as she said, not a care about sanzu anymore.

Sanzu -

and she begins to dance

Sanzu -

Anthony - your an expert on this *smirks*

Sanzu's thoughts - 🌀_🌀**

Little did Anthony know this is just a mere distraction for him to put his guns and his guard down.

Y/N - now !

Sanzu - grins*

gun shot booms*

Anthony - you missed. *grins*

Sanzu and Y/N - !!

Anthony clicked on his ear and then.

Anthony - call them in, now.

Sanzu - y/n !!

she quickly jumped and did a backflip landing next to Sanzu.

Sanzu - ready to rock and roll ?

Y/N - oh you know it Haru.

Sanzu - grins* here, but take care of my baby *winks*

Y/N - grins*

Sanzu gave y/n an extra one of his babies and both got in position for anything.

Y/N - clicks gun* hope you know this isn't gonna be enough bullets.

Sanzu - we'll make a run for it after there out.

Y/N - nobs*

Anthony - no one gets away from me !! you both will die here !!!

The door busted open revealing about 10 men, or so they thought.

Sanzu - now !

gunshots began to fire, blood also began to spill everywhere. everything just started going downhill, eventually making it out to the main room where everyone was at.

distant screaming***

everyone was running out of the club by now, leaving the music slightly loud.

Y/N - Haru !!!

Gun shots booming*

Y/N - !!!

she quickly slid on top of a table to hide behind a couch to avoid any bullets.

Y/N - Haru !!!!

now there's about 50 men shooting insanely everywhere.

Y/N - HARU !!!

leaving y/n with two more bullets, as well as Sanzu, although he was somewhere else.

Y/N's thoughts - he wouldn't have abandoned me right ?!

Haru - Y/N !!!

Y/N - ?!

she slightly got up to see where she heard her friend Haru yell from a distance, only to noticed he was across the room on the floor behind the bartenders market stall.

Sanzu POV

Sanzu - grunting*

shit...

i got shot...

fuck...

hurts like a bitch !!!

Sanzu - panting and then sighs*

at least she's not hurt..

where are they ?!!

and now where is that red headed bastard ?!

Y/N POV

good he's alright...

but now..

I'm all out of bullets...

i assume Sanzu is too...

shit...

where's Anthony ?!

No One POV

Anthony appeared from behind his servant's and raised his arm to silence and stop the shooting

Anthony - y/n baby, enough people have died because of you, if you come on out and come with me I might spare you and the pink haired shit. what do you say ? 

Y/N's thoughts - he's giving Kisaki vibes...I can't let myself fall for it again...I have to think and make a plan up to flee with Sanzu...DAMNIT...how could I be stupid and end up here !!

Anthony - times ticking y-n.

Y/N's thoughts - shit...

time was set for y/n, and it was pressuring her a lot, she was beginning to get really anxious...and then.

Gun shot booms*

Everyone - ?!?!

         - N/N !!!!