Chapter 56 : scarred

‼️👍🎵^^

Y/N POV

I quickly ran to him and hugged him. for a spiritual person who isn't physically here ...Kakashi's body was quite real. but it was really him.

Y/N - i- i don't what to do this anymore...please...I don't want to be here-

....

....

....

Kakashi - tell me y/n...why is it you wish to die ?

Y/N -....*eyes slightly widen*...
*sniffs* Is there really any value...to this thing called living ? *sniffs*

Kakashi - there's always value for everything, please don't think that way. i don't want you spending time here thinking of how to die, I want you to find your self. your true self.

Y/N- ... *sniffs*

3 hours later

I couldn't feel Kakashi presence anymore.

was I going crazy or did I really talk to him ? honestly at this point I wouldn't even be surprised if a dinosaur appears...

Y/N - *sniffs*..is late...and the sun is about to set...*sniffs* I should probably head home now.

I stood up and began to walk, I didn't have anything on my mind at this point it was just plainly blank.

Hatori POV

*punch and kick*

Hatori - *panting* what-who the hell are you ?!

- let's just say, that I'm looking for someone who might know this person that goes by y/n.

Hatori - no, no one in this hospital knows that girl.

- see I never gave you the gender to that person. *grins* could it be posible that your the one who she came to meet ?

Hatori - and what if I say yes ? what business do you have with her ? how old are you anyway ?

- my business with her doesn't involve you, nothing about me is your concern either, I'm just here to finish a job I was assigned to.

Hatori - you can't be part of the Ackerman clan, your too weak, a mindless joke.

*kick*

Hatori - *grunts*

- *giggles* let's just say I like playing with my victims for a bit, if I actually intended to kill you faster I would of done it earlier, but I need to know your connection to her first.

Hatori - she's nothing but a patient of mine, that's it and that's how it's always been, she only came by for a check up.

- my, my, I'm not sure to wether believe you or not.

Hatori - believe what you want damnit ! security !

- nah-uh no securities are available at the moment.*grins*

The hooded person took a knife out of his pocket.

Hatori - eyes widen*

is my life really ending this way ? getting stabbed to death ? who would of thought life was this short and really unfair.

       - stop !

- huh ?!

Hatori - y/n !