Chapter 54 : envelopes pt.2

Takemichi POV

a note fell, it had 'Doctor Hatori' written on it, suddenly I remembered.

Flashback•

Doctor Hatori - *smiles* right .. well we're here, please if she talks about any relatives let me know...

Takemichi - yeah

Doctor Hatori - oh and here...don't read it, read it when your alone...

Takemichi - uhm ? is it about-

Flashback ends•

Im such an idiot for forgetting this! how long ago was it that he gave me this ?!

Takemichi - *disappointedly sighs*

this isn't the only thing disappointing me

what disappointment me the most was finding out I haven't even done laundry either, I'm re-using a pair of jeans I had laying around my room for weeks.

Takemichi - *sighs* well I should probably get to reading this first then.

I properly sat down near my desk, I was hesitating

but what bad would a note be capable of ? is not like is going to attack me physically

ok...maybe mentally...ugh !

Day 210

is been 210 days since I encountered the Ackerman girl.

so what I've learned so far, is that the Ackerman clan were a bloodline of warriors that were meant to be put in the front lines to fight and face death at any cost, it was times of war back then so they didn't have a choice, they were used for money or trafficking.

while conforming and performing the blood test within the girl again and again I noticed and discovered that she has royal blood flooding in her veins. shes valuable enough to bring the Ackerman clan back and stronger, her blood is what kept the lower branch of Ackermans alive back then, I know this because the Soma Clan took time to fight the Ackerman ages ago, but finding out, y/n may be the only living Ackerman she'll be targeted, I'll be willing to forget who she is from now on.

if anyones find out about her a war might break out with other clans, they'll be willing to take any Ackerman alive and do as they please, especially if its pure royal blooded one. she probably doesn't know that a certain Clan will pay billions to get there hands on a royal blooded Ackerman, and the name they go by is the Ze-

*cellphone rings*

Takemichi - *yelps*

thud*

Takemichi - ow ow ow

whoever it is better be-

Takemichi - huh Draken ?

i picked the phone and accepted the call.

Takemichi - uh yes hello Draken

Draken - Takemichi have you seen Mikey ?

Takemichi - no bu-

Draken - alright

*hangs up*

Takemichi - uh- I was going to say I might know where he could be but..*sighs* never mind....

Y/N POV

Y/N - ....

Mikey - I see.

Y/N -..then how is it that she had the chance to send these...but doesn't know where she's hidden in...this doesn't make sense...

Mikey POV

Mikey - * clears throat* y/n ... Kakashi told me a few things about your parents...tell me, have you seen your Father in the past few years ?

Y/N POV

he can't be on to me right ? if I get caught Father wi- wait...who's side am I on exactly ?...Mikey's or Father's?...

Mikey - y/n ?

Y/N- ....no I haven't.

Mikey - thought so...

Mikey POV

why is she lying ?...I don't want to pressure her even more, but knowing she's willing to lie and defend her Father isn't what I was expecting, is probably because of how scared she is when it comes to that bastard.

Mikey - I should probably start making my way home.

Y/N -....

Mikey - you should come to one of our Toman meeting that's coming up.

Y/N -...

Mikey - I'll send someone to pick you, if not then I will. cya

Y/N -....

Y/N POV

Mikey left me alone, I was still thinking to myself for the right answer

who's side am I really on now, if I side my Father he'll take over Toman and kill Mikey...but if I side Mikey, Father will still manage to take over Toman somehow ....killing Mikey and....me....

*meow*

Y/N - you came back huh, I thought you were going to abandon me too ......*sniffs*
uh- am I crying again ? ....*sniffs* damnit... who am I going to go to now ? i most definitely don't want to go with Father...Kakashi isn't here...wait Hatori !

*meow*

Y/N - he's probably still by the hospital !

*meow*

Y/N - good idea ! I'll be back Peke J !

I quickly got up, changed and left the house