Chapter 7 : miracle

‼️🎵👍^^

Doctor POV

I was in the office organizing my patience's paperwork to get a better view of there condition when some nurses came into my office telling me a teen just came in and was shot multiple times.

when I heard the word 'multiple times' I knew there was nothing we could do but I still ran out to help and see what I can do.

***

I saw the girl ready in the operation room, my thoughts and voice ran out of my body, this young girl was at least shot 4 to 6 times.

I began inspecting her and noticed some bullets didn't get to hit any vital points. so there's hope !

Nurse- connect her to the computer, make sure to keep up with the heart, put the IV bag ! oh my god she's loosing so much blood by the second...Doctor we're ready whenever you are.

my assistant nurse gave me the word to start so I began to prepare myself.

I need to save this girl, she must of been caught up in gang fight, unbelievable...

I mentally prayed she doesn't leave us I can't bear the thought of seeing that again.

that's why I became a doctor to help those people who were involved or were victims of gang violence.

5 hours later

 Doctor- still no pulse

Doctor- still no pulse...is been 15 minutes..

Nurse- we should disconnect her doc-

Doctor- NO !- I mean ..please don't, she just got off of a long surgery a-and her body is tryi-

Nurse- doctor things like these happen, we can't put an end to this unles-

*Computer beeps*

Doctor and Nurse- *GASPS*

I saw how the computer began showing her heart beat rising up again little by little, the oxygen machine began pumping, everything began to look good I was so thankful.

5 days later

Doctor POV

I kept coming back to the young girls room, checking up on her everyday whenever I was free to see how she's been doing, but she still hasn't waken up, and is been days.

not that I should be judging since she lost a lot of blood, is better if she's asleep so she can regain her strength back faster, I just hope she wakes up though...

1 day later

Y/N POV

Y/N - damn my head...*lightly groans*