Chapter 43 : Kakashi

you can play the song 🎵

Mikey POV

I've been back to being Commander, I missed the feeling of being infront of my comrades and closest friends. but what kept throwing me off was the thought of her. Takemitchy says she's been doing better...and I'm glad, she needs someone to look out for her

I should probably pay a visit to Kakashi after this small meeting as well.

•kakashi residence

I started to call out to him but I wasn't getting anything back. I kept looking around until I heard a loud thud coming from upstairs so I quickly ran up there to see what's happening

But when I got there....it was a bloody mess... I was beginning to panic...Kakashi was bleeding....and he was badly bruised up....

Mikey - Kakashi !!

Kakashi - kid...hey....*grunts*

Mikey - what happened ?!

Kakashi - *grunts* leave... I don't want you getting involved with this.

Mikey - no tell me what's going on !

Kakashi - *grunts* here take these envelopes....make sure it reaches y/n....I don't have much time...I know I won't make it ....I made him mad, I disobeyed him....he's going to go after her too...I'm sure of it...go. *lightly panting*

Mikey - K-Kakashi....no you can't leave not yet ! i need you ! we have to protect her !

Kakashi - please...take care of her... take care of ...my y/n *smiles*

Kakashi slowly began to close his eyes.. I grabbed his body and hugged him...

damnit ! ...

I cried while Kakashi's body was under me..

I'm a fool ! I knew I should've came earlier...if only I didn't stay playing Commander then maybe...maybe then Kakashi wouldn't have died....

Mikey - *sniffs*

I quickly took Kakashi to his room and laid his body there...i gave my prayers and quickly ran out of the house and called Takemitchy.

Takemichi POV

Takemichi - *chuckles* im glad... say what if-

cell phone rings•

Takemichi - oh- is Mikey... yes ? hello ? Mikey-

Mikey - *panting* where are you ? are you with y/n ??

Y/N's thoughts - i wonder what he wants now.... why is he breathing heavily ?

Takemichi - woah woah ! Mikey are you alright ? whe-

Mikey - are you with y/n yes or no ?! if you are send me your location ! now !

hangs up•

Takemichi - uh- uhm uhhhh so-

Y/N - seems like he really wants to come....

Takemichi - if you don't want me to send your address then I wont...

Y/N - is fine...I'll go see what I can cook up for us...

y/n stood up and went to the kitchen, I on the other hand quickly sent Mikey my location...

I wonder why he was acting that way.

Takemichi -

Mikey POV

I ran to my CB250T and hop on it, while I started the engine my phone ringed, I checked and it was Takemitchy, I pushed the handle from the motor and balanced myself while pushing the gas trigger.

...

...

I started moving at full speed.

...I can't loose her...not now...not when I haven't gotten the chance to get to know her more, please god give me a chance....

•18 minutes later•

I finally got to her house, it wasn't giving off any bad news, the neighborhood was quiet nice. I felt somewhat relieved...

No one POV

Mikey got off his bike and proceeded to make his way to the front door, he hesitated to ring the door bell but he eventually did it.

the young girl opened the door for him, he tried to hide the fact that he's happy but then again is wrong to be happy right now considering what he's trying to hold inside him might trigger something to her badly...

just thinking about telling her the truth hurts him so much.

but what the three teenagers didn't know is that someone was watching them from a afar, an anonymous person was looking from far away...

who could it be ?

Anonymous person - found you.