Chapter 33 : she's....

👍🎵^^

Next day -10:30 am, August 4th.

Takemichi POV

Takemichi - *YAWNS* mannnnn ....this seat is really hard....

Mikey - be quiet Takemitchy...

I jumped from the voice that came out of no where.

I totally forgot Mikey stayed too !

I turned around to look at him... his eyes were wide open... he was like shaking.... It looked like he wanted to cry... until I remembered why we were in the hospital

Takemichi - y/n....did she-

Mikey - *smiles and sniffs* she made it.... she actually got through the surgery.

Takemichi -

Takemichi -...r-really ?!...

Mikey - yeah *lightly smiles*

Doctor - *clear throat* Mikey right ? 

Mikey - yes ?

Doctor - I'm Doctor Hatori, I'm just here to say that she isn't really in the mood for any new visitors...but she said if a guy name Takemichi Hanagaki is around then she'll be willing to see him.

Mikey - oh .... well I see then...of course she doesn't know me too much, hey Takemitchy, she wants to see you. *lightly smiles*

Takemichi - m-me ? oh uhm yeah of course ! where is she ?

Doctor Hatori - please follow me I'll take you to her.

Takemichi - yeah thanks !

i was walking away until I remembered about Mikey. I turned around to face him but he still had his genuine smile. I couldn't help but smile back. the thought of y/n surviving just made me so happy !

Mikey POV

of course who would want to see a stranger right when they wake up...I'm just happy she's awake though..that's all I care about ..

***

I was on my way to the exit until.

        - yo Mikey.

Mikey - huh ? 

Takemichi POV

Doctor Hatori - so your a friend of hers ? 

Takemichi - yeah I am.

Doctor Hatori - *sigh* I'm glad shes able to make more friends.

Takemichi - uh- are you by any chance a relative? 

Doctor Hatori - *chuckles* no, but I mean I wouldn't mind taking her in as my daughter if she really wanted to, she's valuable.